Wed, Oct 2, 10:26 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: OT Lost 2 years of poserprojects and content by computerscammers

Gremalkyn ( ) posted Fri, 20 February 2015 at 1:09 PM

I have never understood why Roxie with a Blade has been posting as a guy.  I suppose she can if she wants.

Back to somewhat on topic:  I am starting to take notes on what I might want in a new system, including an external HD.  I assume the large - boxed units have some sort of internal cooler (being in a case with some sort of power supply), but I am not finding anything definite.  Do they?

pumeco ( ) posted Fri, 20 February 2015 at 1:43 PM

Gremalkyn Wrote:
"I have never understood why Roxie with a Blade has been posting as a guy.  I suppose she can if she wants."

Yeah, listen, I've never posed as a guy, you are mixing me up with a Vickie!!!

Later,
Roxie - Girl With Blade

vilters ( ) posted Fri, 20 February 2015 at 2:53 PM

LOL; Polygons have no gender.

And as long as forums do not insist on using "real names and photos",  you'r all like scammers on a dating site. LOL. 

Poser 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, P8 and PPro2010, P9 and PP2012, P10 and PP2014 Game Dev
"Do not drive faster then your angel can fly"!

moriador ( ) posted Fri, 20 February 2015 at 9:18 PM

It's no good, I can't do it, and the pain from my sides-splitting is getting a bit too much to handle  :-D :-D :-D
Don't worry, Tony, I was only going along with what Moriador said for a laugh ... oh man!

You can rest easy now, I'm a guy, I'm the same lovable, women-obsessed womaniser you always thought I was!
LMFAO - I swear I haven't laughed so damned hard in ages  :-D :-D :-D

I figured you'd have fun with the idea. :D @Vilters -- SInce this isn't a dating site, and we're not here to find mates (I assume), I don't think it matters what gender people are vs what they appear or claim to be. Gender doesn't affect how you use the software or how good an artist you are or how useful your comments, advice, and suggestions are, and to me, that's all that matters. If BB turned out to be female, it wouldn't change how the shaders rendered. :D

PoserPro 2014, PS CS5.5 Ext, Nikon D300. Win 8, i7-4770 @ 3.4 GHz, AMD Radeon 8570, 12 GB RAM.

hornet3d ( ) posted Sat, 21 February 2015 at 4:42 AM

Just to save any confusion my avatar is actually my dog, not me.  He is clever but his paws are just too big for the keyboard.

I use Poser 13 on Windows 11 - For Scene set up I use a Geekcom A5 -  Ryzen 9 5900HX, with 64 gig ram and 3 TB  storage, mini PC with final rendering done on normal sized desktop using an AMD Ryzen Threadipper 1950X CPU, Corsair Hydro H100i CPU cooler, 3XS EVGA GTX 1080i SC with 11g Ram, 4 X 16gig Corsair DDR4 Ram and a Corsair RM 100 PSU .   The desktop is in a remote location with rendering done via Queue Manager which gives me a clearer desktop and quieter computer room.

seachnasaigh ( ) posted Sat, 21 February 2015 at 12:57 PM

And my avatar is definitely not me.  lol.gif~original

Poser 12, in feet.  

OSes:  Win7Prox64, Win7Ultx64

Silo Pro 2.5.6 64bit, Vue Infinite 2014.7, Genetica 4.0 Studio, UV Mapper Pro, UV Layout Pro, PhotoImpact X3, GIF Animator 5

pumeco ( ) posted Sun, 22 February 2015 at 4:53 AM

So basically, you've been going around just pretending to be a fairy, just wait until Tony hears about this!

And as for Hornet, if I were him I'd be very suspicious of that look in his avatar.  I know that look, my Jack Russell used to do that every time he'd done something he shouldn't.  That said, he used the same emotional blackmail whenever I was eating, the pitiful look, which is actually a good thing, because ever since he died, I feel I've put on more weight than I'd like.  I need him around again to help me eat sniff

A woman once dropped a tray full of sausage rolls as she pulled them out of the oven.  She was about to bin them so I asked if I could have them for the dog.  He ate the bloody lot in around two minutes, lol, I don't know how he fitted them all in, but he did :-D

Oh, and Moriador teasing me like that was just mean :-P

hornet3d ( ) posted Sun, 22 February 2015 at 3:23 PM

So basically, you've been going around just pretending to be a fairy, just wait until Tony hears about this!

And as for Hornet, if I were him I'd be very suspicious of that look in his avatar.  I know that look, my Jack Russell used to do that every time he'd done something he shouldn't.  That said, he used the same emotional blackmail whenever I was eating, the pitiful look, which is actually a good thing, because ever since he died, I feel I've put on more weight than I'd like.  I need him around again to help me eat sniff

A woman once dropped a tray full of sausage rolls as she pulled them out of the oven.  She was about to bin them so I asked if I could have them for the dog.  He ate the bloody lot in around two minutes, lol, I don't know how he fitted them all in, but he did :-D

Oh, and Moriador teasing me like that was just mean :-P

He has another look which I have yet to catch on camera, but he drops his rather long snout and stares at you.  Always reminds me of a school master looking disapprovingly over his glasses at you making you feel very guilty.  He usually does that when you disturb him from sleep or when he has decided that you have no more need for the newspaper.  The later I think is on the basis attack is the best form of defence, so if I make him feel guilty.

I use Poser 13 on Windows 11 - For Scene set up I use a Geekcom A5 -  Ryzen 9 5900HX, with 64 gig ram and 3 TB  storage, mini PC with final rendering done on normal sized desktop using an AMD Ryzen Threadipper 1950X CPU, Corsair Hydro H100i CPU cooler, 3XS EVGA GTX 1080i SC with 11g Ram, 4 X 16gig Corsair DDR4 Ram and a Corsair RM 100 PSU .   The desktop is in a remote location with rendering done via Queue Manager which gives me a clearer desktop and quieter computer room.

pumeco ( ) posted Mon, 23 February 2015 at 3:28 AM

Yup, had that one quite a few times as well, sometimes he even looked like he was in a trance while doing it :-D

moriador ( ) posted Mon, 23 February 2015 at 11:52 AM · edited Mon, 23 February 2015 at 11:57 AM

And my avatar is definitely not me.  lol.gif~original

I'm heartbroken. I always thought your freebie props of elven stuff came from a gracefully glowing faery's real experience of the realm, not some human's imagination. ;) Hornet -- Don't worry. At some point Growgle's Bark to Text will get good enough that your dog will be able to use the net as easily as you do, the dexterity of his paws not withstanding.

Edit: I am reminded of the time when I lived in Texas, and the cops called to tell me they were coming by to get me to identify a suspect in a robbery. I was outside and didn't hear the phone. But my dogs did -- and apparently they answered it. Cops came, as expected. :D

PoserPro 2014, PS CS5.5 Ext, Nikon D300. Win 8, i7-4770 @ 3.4 GHz, AMD Radeon 8570, 12 GB RAM.

seachnasaigh ( ) posted Mon, 23 February 2015 at 11:57 AM

I'm heartbroken. I always thought your freebie props of elven stuff came from a gracefully glowing faery's real experience of the realm, not some human's imagination. ;)

Well, maybe the inspiration does.    TinkerBell is my muse.   tinkerbell.gif~original  wub_Ella.gif~original

Poser 12, in feet.  

OSes:  Win7Prox64, Win7Ultx64

Silo Pro 2.5.6 64bit, Vue Infinite 2014.7, Genetica 4.0 Studio, UV Mapper Pro, UV Layout Pro, PhotoImpact X3, GIF Animator 5

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.