Sun, Sep 15, 8:39 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 15 7:04 am)

Subject: for comic makers - new NPR in latest vue coming

estherau ( ) posted Fri, 13 March 2015 at 8:16 PM · edited Sun, 04 August 2024 at 4:48 AM

szene204.jpgSample Render from VUE 2015 Non Photo-Realistic Rendering Engine We know the wait has been long for many of you and we're sorry it has taken so much time to finalize these new releases of VUE and PlantFactory 2015. But the wait is almost over!

We thought we'd share with you a glimpse of the new functionnality coming to these new versions:

VUE 2015: you can see above an example of the output from the brand-new Non-Photo-Realistic renderer. The creative potential offered by this new style of rendering is simply boundless. But we also did a lot of work on the photo-real renderer, with a new high-amplitude displacement engine and accelerated rendering. There's a lot more of course, stay tuned.

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

Dale B ( ) posted Sat, 14 March 2015 at 6:53 AM

That -does- look nice, doesn't it esther? I can't wait to see what goodies were giving them so much trouble, but it looks as if the wait will be worth it.

estherau ( ) posted Sun, 15 March 2015 at 4:38 AM

yes, looks awesome. even has shadows!!

now i just need eGPU for my cylinder Mac Pro thunderbolt.

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.