Sun, Sep 22, 8:21 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: Griffin done

snakepit ( ) posted Tue, 31 August 1999 at 11:10 PM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 8:21 AM

file_116516.jpg

The wings and head are independant figures, my first attempt with John Wind's Compose and Traveler's tutorial. Thank you both, also Michael Bedar for the great bald eagle texture and whoever created the photorealistic lion texture (which I couldn't find again on Funstuff to give you credit).

bloodsong ( ) posted Wed, 01 September 1999 at 7:32 AM

mitch... mitch, guys, mitch. mitch does the photo textures. :) codeman: you been up too long, staring at your computer screen. :) the picture loads fine. good job, snake. :)

2ndPlanet ( ) posted Wed, 01 September 1999 at 3:18 PM

AHHHHH IT"S Coming right for me!!!! Oh whew it's just a picture... nice job you scared the bejezuuzz out of me.

bushi ( ) posted Thu, 02 September 1999 at 2:25 AM

Very nice mix! I do have a question though. I'm assuming that the eagle part is the new Zygote model. Do the eyes in this model move? The image would be much more effective if the eyes where looking forward down the beak.

snakepit ( ) posted Thu, 02 September 1999 at 11:02 PM

Thank you all for the comments. Good suggestion, Bushi, I'll remember the eyes next time.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.