Thu, Sep 19, 6:35 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 5:58 pm)

Subject: Searching for comic book heroine heel-less boots for V4

LouiseLareau ( ) posted Sat, 25 April 2015 at 10:34 AM · edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 4:31 PM

I posted a thread on this in the 'the wishing well' forum a while back, but I'm not sure how well read it is. Anyway, I'm trying to track down a pair of classic comic book heel-less boots for V4 (and possibly G2 female). Ideally, the kind of thing that would work both as boots (similar to ms marvel's) and also possibly blend into a catsuit as a one-piece (similar to classic 70s Black widow)

Essentially these would be very similar to stocking items, but with a more 'refined' foot shape and the toe area shaped to be a bit more pointed - something like the one on the Black Widow's costume in this image: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-2FthmzHNC34/UMUZopmev1I/AAAAAAAAuXI/HyQC4cIk1kk/s1600/champions04p03.jpg. Both thigh and knee high variants (possibly as material zones), would be perfect!

Has anyone come across something like this (or even a pair of stockings which would fit the bill foot-wise)? Any pointers would be much appreciated!

... and sorry if I should have posted this somewhere else - the Poser forum used to be used quite a bit for requests and such, but I'm not sure if that's still the case.

Thanks! :)

Kalypso ( ) posted Sat, 25 April 2015 at 1:01 PM
Site Admin

Terry McG has several superheroine costumes available at sharecg.   This one has low-heeled boots.  Check the 3d - NewBoots display beneath the pictures to rotate the model and see if it's what you need.   Be sure to check the rest of his items too by going to his gallery there.  You can find the link for that on the right, just below the name.

LouiseLareau ( ) posted Sat, 25 April 2015 at 7:49 PM

Thanks so much for the pointer! There are some really GREAT costumes there :) The boots are certainly about the closest I've found - ideally, I'm looking for a little more contour-hugging fit around the instep and heel, and no 'separate' sole - but they're definitely close :) 

Thank you so much again, the costumes look fantastic!

Kalypso ( ) posted Sat, 25 April 2015 at 11:48 PM
Site Admin

Great, glad you liked them :)

estherau ( ) posted Mon, 04 May 2015 at 5:12 AM

I saw some biker ? bike boots in the MP here recently that were flat healed and looked really good for a superhero.  For V4.

Love esther

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.