Wed, Sep 18, 7:55 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: If you dont have M4, grab him free!

WandW ( ) posted Mon, 18 May 2015 at 2:19 PM · edited Wed, 18 September 2024 at 6:08 AM

...And his morphs,  some clothes hair and characters; the  DAZ M4 Hero Pro Pack is currently FREE at DAZ.

Since I can't link it, to find it, Google 'DAZ M4 Hero Pro Pack' and it should be the first hit. :)

Have fun!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Wisdom of bagginsbill:

"Oh - the manual says that? I have never read the manual - this must be why."
“I could buy better software, but then I'd have to be an artist and what's the point of that?"
"The [R'osity Forum Search] 'Default' label should actually say 'Don't Find What I'm Looking For'".
bagginsbill's Free Stuff... https://web.archive.org/web/20201010171535/https://sites.google.com/site/bagginsbill/Home

hborre ( ) posted Mon, 18 May 2015 at 2:22 PM

Thank you for the info.

Morkonan ( ) posted Mon, 18 May 2015 at 4:08 PM

Woah...

Thanks! I didn't have anything but the base figure! Now I have bunches of stuffs! (I really needed the morph pack for a project I'm working on, too!)

primorge ( ) posted Mon, 18 May 2015 at 4:44 PM

Mike 4!? His symmetry is all off! What's up with that weird pelvic tilt?! Why is his mesh so dense?! You call that a good rig?! Why all the magnets?! You call those breasts?! (foams at mouth)...

Just kidding, Thanks for the heads up, WandW. 

WandW ( ) posted Mon, 18 May 2015 at 4:49 PM

Mike 4!? ...(foams at mouth).... 

At least his Gens are in this bundle... ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I could buy better software, but then I'd have to be an artist and what's the point of that?"
"The [R'osity Forum Search] 'Default' label should actually say 'Don't Find What I'm Looking For'".
bagginsbill's Free Stuff... https://web.archive.org/web/20201010171535/https://sites.google.com/site/bagginsbill/Home

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Mon, 18 May 2015 at 5:21 PM · edited Mon, 18 May 2015 at 5:27 PM

thx fr info.  27 items, 625.4 MB.  did they release V4 pro bundle free yet?

checkin - no, still 179.95.

markschum ( ) posted Mon, 18 May 2015 at 6:12 PM

grabbed. Thanks for the heads up.

I posted a thank you to Daz for this in the commons thread at the Daz forums.

fictionalbookshelf ( ) posted Mon, 18 May 2015 at 6:31 PM

Thanks so much!! 

My Store & My Freebies

quietrob ( ) posted Mon, 18 May 2015 at 7:02 PM

This was cool!!!  I didn't even notice!  Thank you!

Byrdie ( ) posted Mon, 18 May 2015 at 8:09 PM

A couple of items in it I didn't have, now I do. :-) 

ghostship2 ( ) posted Mon, 18 May 2015 at 9:50 PM

Thanks WandW, that was GOLD!

Brian

W10, Ryzen 5 1600x, 16Gb,RTX2060Super+GTX980, PP11, 11.3.740

EnglishBob ( ) posted Tue, 19 May 2015 at 4:35 AM

:high_five:

Thanks! Now my M4 has 0.1% of the assets available to my V4. Only 99.9% to go. :)

AmbientShade ( ) posted Tue, 19 May 2015 at 5:03 AM
Online Now!

Awesome thanks for that.

I had most of it already but was missin the body suit and a few other pieces.

vilters ( ) posted Tue, 19 May 2015 at 5:11 AM

Thanks W and W.
Gonna grab him this time. (Grab or hug)
Mmm, don't know that one yet. LOL. 

Poser 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, P8 and PPro2010, P9 and PP2012, P10 and PP2014 Game Dev
"Do not drive faster then your angel can fly"!

hornet3d ( ) posted Tue, 19 May 2015 at 5:18 AM
Online Now!

Thanks for the info, I don't go to Daz these days so I would have missed it.  Like some of the others here I have the basics for M4 but there are a few things in the bundle I did not have and can find a use for.  

All downloaded and installed.

I use Poser 13 on Windows 11 - For Scene set up I use a Geekcom A5 -  Ryzen 9 5900HX, with 64 gig ram and 3 TB  storage, mini PC with final rendering done on normal sized desktop using an AMD Ryzen Threadipper 1950X CPU, Corsair Hydro H100i CPU cooler, 3XS EVGA GTX 1080i SC with 11g Ram, 4 X 16gig Corsair DDR4 Ram and a Corsair RM 100 PSU .   The desktop is in a remote location with rendering done via Queue Manager which gives me a clearer desktop and quieter computer room.

RedPhantom ( ) posted Tue, 19 May 2015 at 6:31 AM
Site Admin

Thanks, there was a bunch of things in that I didn't have. It also reminded my, I hadn't downloaded my last 2 or 3 orders. Almost 30 things to dl now.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

randym77 ( ) posted Tue, 19 May 2015 at 7:15 AM

Thanks for the tip!

I had the figure and morphs, but didn't have all the clothing and stuff.  Very cool. 

I think I've been taken off DAZ's mailing list.  I still get something once awhile, but nothing like the weekly-plus I used to get.  Probably because I haven't bought anything there in ages.

NanetteTredoux ( ) posted Tue, 19 May 2015 at 8:06 AM

Some hair and some skins there, nice boots too, and a nice set of casual clothes.

Poser 11 Pro, Windows 10

Auxiliary Apps: Blender 2.79, Vue Complete 2016, Genetica 4 Pro, Gliftex 11 Pro, CorelDraw Suite X6, Comic Life 2, Project Dogwaffle Howler 8, Stitch Witch

dlfurman ( ) posted Tue, 19 May 2015 at 8:54 AM

Many thanks for the heads up!

"Few are agreeable in conversation, because each thinks more of what he intends to say than that of what others are saying, and listens no more when he himself has a chance to speak." - Francois de la Rochefoucauld

Intel Core i7 920, 24GB RAM, GeForce GTX 1050 4GB video, 6TB HDD space
Poser 12: Inches (Poser(PC) user since 1 and the floppies/manual to prove it!)

wheatpenny ( ) posted Tue, 19 May 2015 at 8:58 AM
Site Admin

Thanks for the heads-up! Grabbed it.  I was going to buy this several months ago, now I'm glad I didn't...

Jeff

Renderosity Senior Moderator

Hablo español

Ich spreche Deutsch

Je parle français

Mi parolas Esperanton. Ĉu vi?

AmbientShade ( ) posted Tue, 19 May 2015 at 9:26 AM
Online Now!

maybe this is a good reason to do a WM version of M4 now.

randym77 ( ) posted Tue, 19 May 2015 at 2:50 PM

YES, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WandW ( ) posted Tue, 19 May 2015 at 4:29 PM · edited Tue, 19 May 2015 at 4:29 PM

Something like this? :)

file_cedebb6e872f539bef8c3f919874e9d7.jp

This is the rig from JoePublic's WM rigged M4 LOD and its shoulder JCMs transferred to M4.  Not perfect, but pretty good...

AmbientShade ( ) posted Tue, 19 May 2015 at 5:42 PM
Online Now!

The butt needs some serious work, but it's a good start on the rest of him.

wolf359 ( ) posted Wed, 20 May 2015 at 8:47 AM

"I had most of it already but was missing the body suit and a few other pieces."

Same for me ,Thanks for the notice about this free content.

M4 has a major role in my current

CG animated film project,which just hit the ten minute mark,...Hoorahh!!

My website

YouTube Channel

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.