Sun, Oct 6, 6:57 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Daz freebie - V4 hero pack

markschum ( ) posted Mon, 01 June 2015 at 2:35 PM · edited Sat, 05 October 2024 at 8:30 PM

Daz has put V4 hero pack up on the freebies page. Get it before its gone.

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Mon, 01 June 2015 at 2:40 PM · edited Mon, 01 June 2015 at 2:46 PM

great! I use morph pak (sharecg, dietrying, 18.5 MB) on v4.2 base what came w/DS; are really amazing!

but now i get those M++ morphs! download has alotta items:

file_0336dcbab05b9d5ad24f4333c7658a0e.pn

hornet3d ( ) posted Mon, 01 June 2015 at 2:45 PM

Thanks for the heads up, even better news it is the V4 hero Pro pack that is free

I use Poser 13 on Windows 11 - For Scene set up I use a Geekcom A5 -  Ryzen 9 5900HX, with 64 gig ram and 3 TB  storage, mini PC with final rendering done on normal sized desktop using an AMD Ryzen Threadipper 1950X CPU, Corsair Hydro H100i CPU cooler, 3XS EVGA GTX 1080i SC with 11g Ram, 4 X 16gig Corsair DDR4 Ram and a Corsair RM 100 PSU .   The desktop is in a remote location with rendering done via Queue Manager which gives me a clearer desktop and quieter computer room.

markschum ( ) posted Mon, 01 June 2015 at 2:52 PM

It disappeared from the freebie page - but its here http://www.daz3d.com/v4-hero-pro-pack

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Mon, 01 June 2015 at 3:26 PM · edited Mon, 01 June 2015 at 3:30 PM

o.k., got 'em! total zip files in DIM downloads: 530 MB

p.s. if users can't get M4/V4 morphs to work, use DIM instead of manual.  otherwise they have script for that.

I ain't used D|S yet.

fictionalbookshelf ( ) posted Mon, 01 June 2015 at 7:43 PM

Thanks so much for point this out.

My Store & My Freebies

WandW ( ) posted Mon, 01 June 2015 at 9:32 PM · edited Mon, 01 June 2015 at 9:33 PM

If you use Poser 9 or higher, after grabbing this, Get WMV4 and Outfitter free at RDNA...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Wisdom of bagginsbill:

"Oh - the manual says that? I have never read the manual - this must be why."
“I could buy better software, but then I'd have to be an artist and what's the point of that?"
"The [R'osity Forum Search] 'Default' label should actually say 'Don't Find What I'm Looking For'".
bagginsbill's Free Stuff... https://web.archive.org/web/20201010171535/https://sites.google.com/site/bagginsbill/Home

dlfurman ( ) posted Tue, 02 June 2015 at 8:50 AM

Thanks for the heads up!

"Few are agreeable in conversation, because each thinks more of what he intends to say than that of what others are saying, and listens no more when he himself has a chance to speak." - Francois de la Rochefoucauld

Intel Core i7 920, 24GB RAM, GeForce GTX 1050 4GB video, 6TB HDD space
Poser 12: Inches (Poser(PC) user since 1 and the floppies/manual to prove it!)

Vaskania ( ) posted Tue, 02 June 2015 at 9:20 AM

It disappeared from the freebie page - but its here http://www.daz3d.com/v4-hero-pro-pack

It only disappeared for you because you own it now, I'm assuming. You need to UNcheck the box that says to hide owned items to include those when viewing.

-----sig-----
Daz, Blender, Affinity, Substance, Unity, Python, C#

NanetteTredoux ( ) posted Tue, 02 June 2015 at 1:11 PM

Very happy to have these now, thank you

Poser 11 Pro, Windows 10

Auxiliary Apps: Blender 2.79, Vue Complete 2016, Genetica 4 Pro, Gliftex 11 Pro, CorelDraw Suite X6, Comic Life 2, Project Dogwaffle Howler 8, Stitch Witch

EnglishBob ( ) posted Wed, 03 June 2015 at 4:18 AM

Grab

Does anybody know why there are shoes for A3/S3/V3 in a V4 pack? Not that I can't use them, mind you. If you don't know the answer, I'll accept wild speculation. :)

RedPhantom ( ) posted Wed, 03 June 2015 at 6:08 AM
Site Admin

Don't know why they're there but if you contact Daz, I'm sure they'll give you a full refund. ;)

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

EnglishBob ( ) posted Wed, 03 June 2015 at 6:37 AM

Not good enough. I'm no longer prepared to tolerate this wanton attitude of generosity. At the very least I'd want a voucher good for all past, present and future DAZ freebies. :P

hborre ( ) posted Wed, 03 June 2015 at 8:04 AM

Maybe for the V4 to V3?

markschum ( ) posted Wed, 03 June 2015 at 8:52 AM

Its a plot to create demand for V3.

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Wed, 03 June 2015 at 12:28 PM

when you install a3/s3/v3 shoe, has 2 versions: P4 and PP.  I daresay they wanted to unload it and hoped nobody would notice.

EnglishBob ( ) posted Thu, 04 June 2015 at 5:19 AM

Thanks for the wild speculation, most entertaining. :) If only I got ebots reliably I could have been entertained sooner. :(

I could also ask what's heroic about high heeled shoes with pointy toes - maybe it's the amount of pain one must endure in order to wear them for any length of time? But at the end of the day, they're free and I can use them. Poser people don't suffer pain, fortunately.

RedPhantom ( ) posted Thu, 04 June 2015 at 6:12 AM
Site Admin

They're for her alteridentity, which is a different model entirly to the artist doesn't have to deal with the 'oh yeah, put on a pair of glasses and no one recognizes her' comments. Instead it's the 'they aren't even the same people' comments.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

markschum ( ) posted Thu, 04 June 2015 at 9:45 AM

You would not want a female hero with short pudgy legs would you ?

The pointy toes are for shin kicking.

hborre ( ) posted Thu, 04 June 2015 at 1:08 PM

Use the pointy toes a little higher and the response will be devastating.

markschum ( ) posted Thu, 04 June 2015 at 3:18 PM

yes, the knees are quite painful ;-)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.