Thu, Sep 19, 9:48 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Carrara

Welcome to the Carrara Forum

Forum Coordinators: Kalypso

Carrara F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 1:44 am)

Visit the Carrara Gallery here.

Carrara Free Stuff here.

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Which is the logic of Rendo Galleries ?

DUDU.car ( ) posted Sun, 28 June 2015 at 3:24 PM · edited Fri, 19 July 2024 at 12:11 AM

Which is the logic of Rendo Galleries ?

I tried to upload an image (455Ko) and a thumbnail (29,2Ko) and the system doesn't accept.
"This image either does not exist or cannot currently be edited."
What's the problem ?

MarkBremmer ( ) posted Mon, 29 June 2015 at 8:47 AM

Hi Dudud, the Rendo system, in my experience, occasionally has issues. I'd try again today after quitting and restarting your browser. 

In one of the 'Tis for the Glory challenges I couldn't even upload an award image to one of the posts. 

DUDU.car ( ) posted Tue, 30 June 2015 at 10:46 AM

You saw Mark, I arrived there!
Thank you for your comment on my first image.
I had never thought of including my images in a gallery because I think that I'm not to a sufficient level and that the still image is not my speciality.
In my life, I was always a filmmaker, not a photographer.
These small challenges (here and at DAZ) made me take taste with the still image, we learn especially thanks to the others while for animation, you are alone in front of your screen.
It is for that I like Carrarators because it is the only forum where everyone is interested by animation.
I think all the entries on the "for the glory" challenge should be posted on the gallery to make a little promo for it and Carrara.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.