Thu, Sep 19, 9:43 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:38 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: shoes pack freebie from ancient times

jewell ( ) posted Thu, 20 August 2015 at 11:41 AM · edited Fri, 30 August 2024 at 8:57 PM

Waaaaaaaayyyyyyy back in the olden times, there was, I think, a freebie pack of shoe making props. So old, I think they were for P4 figures. Anyway, it was a bunch of different soles and 'feet' with various transmaps, so you could get different looks, from short boots to pumps, etc. I used to have it in my runtime, and I've lost it through various machine switches and crashes. Anyone else remember it? Anyone know if it is still available?

EnglishBob ( ) posted Thu, 20 August 2015 at 11:48 AM

If only I could post a link. :-(

Copy 'n' paste this: http://www.morphography.uk.vu/dlshoepack.html it's hidden in the depths of my site, but still available. ;-)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.