Sun, Oct 6, 7:36 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Information About Fixed E-bots

hopeandlove ( ) posted Tue, 25 August 2015 at 11:46 AM · edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 7:01 PM

Hey folks--

I just wanted to let you know we fixed the e-bot issue. JeniferC posted about it last week. Please read the following:

The forum ebots should be working as of yesterday. Can you please make sure that you have checked the 'subscribe' button at the top of the Forums you want ebots for and that you have checked the "Notify me when someone replies" inside of the threads you want to follow? If you "mark all read" inside the forum, you should still get ebots for the new replies. Please subscribed to the Thread.

Additionally, members received e-bots for favorite artist posting a gallery image, or comments made on their gallery images. These ebots were stopped and now show in either the Notifications, or Activity (depending on what it is).

If you're still having issues, please let us know.

Hope Kumor

Editor-in-chief of Renderosity Magazine

drifterlee ( ) posted Tue, 25 August 2015 at 2:24 PM

What about the bots for our favorite artists?????

hopeandlove ( ) posted Tue, 25 August 2015 at 2:43 PM

Please read: E-bots for Favorite artists posting a gallery image, or comments made on their gallery images now show in either the Notifications, or Activity (depending on what it is).

Hope Kumor

Editor-in-chief of Renderosity Magazine

Kalypso ( ) posted Wed, 26 August 2015 at 1:51 PM
Site Admin

What about e-bots for Favorite vendors? I got one on Aug 21st but not today when there was a release from a vendor I was following. Will these stop as well?

Giana ( ) posted Wed, 26 August 2015 at 2:14 PM

speaking of vendors - a few items went on sale on my Wishlist, and yet i received no alert about it either, whether by email or by notification...

i personally would prefer Wishlist items on sale notices to still arrive via email as i may not login to the site every day...

Kalypso ( ) posted Thu, 27 August 2015 at 9:54 AM
Site Admin

I just got an e-bot for a product that was released yesterday. Maybe they're just slow? Or had second thoughts.

drifterlee ( ) posted Sat, 29 August 2015 at 1:18 PM

Why aren't we getting emails like before??

auntietk ( ) posted Sat, 29 August 2015 at 1:31 PM

@ drifterlee: You're not getting emails because they changed the system. Now you have to check your Activity Feed and Notifications. Those are in the black bar at the top of the page on the right-hand side, just next to your teeny-tiny avatar.

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

3dstories ( ) posted Mon, 31 August 2015 at 1:16 AM · edited Mon, 31 August 2015 at 1:18 AM

There was additional discussion that I found informative of the e-bots at the thread below, which started on the topic of adverts but wandered:

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/?thread_id=2893142

PhilW ( ) posted Mon, 31 August 2015 at 6:02 AM

I want to receive emails which say when my Fav Artists post an image, or when comments are made on my images. I do not want to have to check the activity feed in case something has happened. Why is this not possible? It stinks, I am (for the first time ever) seriously considering moving my gallery elsewhere.

kassad ( ) posted Sun, 06 September 2015 at 5:23 AM

I want to receive Emails too. I don't want to have to check renderosity every day. Considering to stop posting to gallery too.

B->

DreaminGirl ( ) posted Sun, 06 September 2015 at 7:09 AM

Please give us ebots back. If we wanted to use Facebook, we would use Facebook..

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.