Mon, Sep 23, 1:27 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 8:42 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: I do not like this system

MarciaGomes ( ) posted Tue, 25 August 2015 at 5:56 PM · edited Tue, 13 August 2024 at 10:52 PM

To see an image page takes to load, do not like this thing is turning, turning to leave me with vertigo.
Don't know when you start your new images and starts the old ,I have to look at the day. I would like the images were separated.
For me Renderosity was a mess lost looks like a maze, because all I have to translate into English yet I do not understand.
Before Renderosity was easier.
What is this (Like)?

Thank you.
MarciaGomes

hopeandlove ( ) posted Tue, 25 August 2015 at 9:08 PM

Hi Marcia-- Do you mean you cannot locate new images? If so, please look in "whats new." If not, could you please further explain? Thanks so much.

Is your native language Portuguese?

Hope Kumor

Editor-in-chief of Renderosity Magazine

MarciaGomes ( ) posted Wed, 26 August 2015 at 1:17 PM

I look at what's new in picture gallery.
It has pictures of the day, the last day all together and so on, and the images could be separated by days or how it was before page numbers.
I get to see the new images and never ends.
Yes I speak Portuguese language Brazil
Not Portuguese language of the country of Portugal.
Portuguese of Brazil is different from the Portuguese of Portugal.

Sorry for my English, I use the translator I can not speak English.
Thank you.
MarciaGomes

fsaligny ( ) posted Sat, 29 August 2015 at 5:24 PM

Please, come back to the old galleries. The new organisation is a very bad thing and a heavy machine. I don't more recognize my favorite site !

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.