Fri, Oct 4, 2:27 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Annoying popup blocking view in Marketplace

Quarkster ( ) posted Sun, 30 August 2015 at 2:08 PM · edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 2:26 PM

Can anyone please show me how to get rid of this annoying window that keeps blocking the view to the third column in Marketplace? It's hugely annoying and I can't seem to do anything to get rid of it!Annoying window.jpg

KarenJ ( ) posted Sun, 30 August 2015 at 2:41 PM

Hi Quarkster,

What browser are you using please? And are you on a PC, mac or mobile device?

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire

dvitola ( ) posted Sun, 30 August 2015 at 3:19 PM

I don't know about Quarkster, but I'm getting the same thing on a MacPro Desktop computer. I've tried Safari and Firefox. Same deal on both browsers. Thanks, Denise

Glitterati3D ( ) posted Sun, 30 August 2015 at 3:22 PM

The easiest way to hide that bar which they keep insisting on putting on every page is to use AdBlocker with the Element Hiding plugin.
https://adblockplus.org/elemhidehelper

Click on the bar, choose Select Element to Hide from the AdBlocker menu and it simply disappears!

I'm using it on every element on this site that makes using the site so much more difficult.

Rhiannon ( ) posted Sun, 30 August 2015 at 3:35 PM

I'm using Firefox, Desktop, Windows 7 Pro ... it doesn't cover anything for me, it's sitting in the far left column, underneath the department window.

Giana ( ) posted Sun, 30 August 2015 at 8:27 PM

i have the same view as Lorraine - absolutely no issues using FireFox on a Windows desktop - just fyi for trouble-shooting purposes

jennblake ( ) posted Mon, 31 August 2015 at 9:54 AM

@Quarkster please let us know if you are still having this issue, and if so what browser you are using and version of that browser, and operating system please?

Quarkster ( ) posted Mon, 31 August 2015 at 9:55 PM

I'm still having this problem. I'm on an iMac, operating system is OSX Yosemite v10.10.3, browser is Safari v8.0.6. This does not happen when I'm browsing through the Marketplace "What's New," but it's happening when I'm looking at the vendors pages which have sales. The screenshot I took was when I was looking at Mihrelle's store, and it also does the same thing today (Aug 31st) when browsing through 3-d-c's store. The window appears shortly after I start scrolling down. I can get rid of it by scrolling back up to the top, but it always appears when I scroll down and blocks the view of the third column. Hope this helps. Thanks for the quick reply.

Wonderland ( ) posted Tue, 01 September 2015 at 3:00 AM

Yes I get this too on my iPad. There is no ad blocker as far as I know compatible with Safari on an iPad. It's like this floating palette that covers the other items. This happens in landscape mode but if I switch to portrait mode, it goes away.

ART BY ALICIA HOLLINGER

www.AliciaHollinger.com
FACEBOOK: Alicia's Page TWITTER: @AliciaHollinger INSTAGRAM: @AliciaHollinger

platnumk ( ) posted Tue, 01 September 2015 at 8:58 AM

I brought this problem to their attention on Sunday & KarenJ has passed it on to the programmers as mentioned in this thread
https://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/?thread_id=2893466

Quarkster ( ) posted Tue, 01 September 2015 at 1:35 PM

The problem is now fixed on my iMac. The window appears in the far left, out of the way. THANKS, TEAM!!

jennblake ( ) posted Tue, 01 September 2015 at 3:10 PM

Glad that is looking correct for you now. 😄

platnumk ( ) posted Tue, 01 September 2015 at 3:35 PM

appears to be fixed here as well :)

jennblake ( ) posted Tue, 01 September 2015 at 3:37 PM

Awesome 😄

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.