Sun, Oct 6, 8:11 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Poser 10 crashing on me when I exit the setup room

rokket ( ) posted Sun, 20 September 2015 at 10:01 PM ยท edited Thu, 05 September 2024 at 2:15 PM

I am rigging a pair of shoulder length finger-less gloves for Miki 4.

On 3 back to back instances, once I get the rigging done with Miki's DEV rig and exit the setup room, Poser 10 has crashed. I had rigged two other pieces of the outfit just prior to that with no issues.

I thought maybe there was too much going on with the scene as her entire ensemble was loaded and I was rigging them as I went. So I started over with a fresh import and a new scene only to have the same thing happen to me. So it's now crashed 3 times in a row.

Poser 10 on a 64 bit Windows 7 system, and this hasn't happened before. The latest SR is installed.

I am beginning to think maybe there was an issue with my modeling, but I don't know for sure.

How do I troubleshoot this?

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.

quietrob ( ) posted Sun, 20 September 2015 at 11:18 PM

Pinging thread for knowledge and interest. I'm sure the guru's here can help.

rokket ( ) posted Sun, 20 September 2015 at 11:25 PM

I am going to try one more time later on with Miki's rig as a donor instead of the DEV rig and see what happens. If I am still getting the same result, I am going to assume it's my mesh and I will have to remodel.

I hope someone replies here soon. This is really bugging me.

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.

rokket ( ) posted Mon, 21 September 2015 at 5:38 AM

I fixed it. I was right in thinking it was something in the DEV rig. I loaded the gloves, used Miki's rig instead of the DEV rig. Now the gloves work.

Kazam561 ( ) posted Mon, 21 September 2015 at 11:53 AM

I just read this and was thinking the save or an element in the saved file might have caused the crashing. Glad to know that the Miki rig is working now :)

The dust settled, thinking "what a fine home, at least for now" not realizing that doom would soon be coming in the form of a vacuum cleaner.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.