Mon, Sep 9, 11:31 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Animation

Welcome to the Animation Forum

Forum Moderators: Wolfenshire, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Animation F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 12:02 am)

In here we will dicuss everything that moves.

Characters, motion graphics, props, particles... everything that moves!
Enjoy , create and share :)
Remember to check the FAQ for useful information and resources.

Animation learning and resources:

[Animations]

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Karate Girl In Shadows of the past.

poisinivy ( ) posted Wed, 30 September 2015 at 10:12 AM ยท edited Sun, 08 September 2024 at 4:52 AM

Karate Girl In Shadows of the past Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4KlH5Mz2t4 Join Suki the Karate Girl as she returns back Asia, to face the shadows of her past, watch her take revenge and restore the honor of her master with her skills in martial arts . In this 10 minute episode you will meet the foe equal to Suki the Karate girl who was trained side by side her since a teenager, only to betray those who loved him. you'll be glued to the screen in a exciting 2 minute fight scene of life and death, as Suki exacts her revenge to the betrayer.

Karate Girl Adventures is a copyright series of cartoons by Ivy Summers. Complete film credits can be found at http://www.ivysdomain.com/

Art work & animation created & rendered with Daz Studio 4.8. Post work with Photoshop and Adobe Premiere

This is my most ambitious Karate Girl animation to date, there are tons of very large scenes and sets I have used with in daz studio to create this animation some scene are done with Iray some with 3Dlight. . My only draw back is with out a floor pinning tool for my characters it made this animation very time consuming and lot of creative editing to make look the best I could.. Please enjoy it. comments are welcomed.KG-FILM-PROMO1.jpg

roboman ( ) posted Wed, 30 September 2015 at 11:09 PM

I liked this. I've liked all the videos you've done. The breasts were very bouncy. Also you might want to bring the camera up a little or bring it in closer, to hide the skating and feet breaking through the floor. I also need to find out what airline that is, I never have that much room :) Thank you for sharing all those videos, I always enjoy them.

poisinivy ( ) posted Thu, 01 October 2015 at 10:26 AM

roboman posted at 11:25AM Thu, 01 October 2015 - #4231759

I liked this. I've liked all the videos you've done. The breasts were very bouncy. Also you might want to bring the camera up a little or bring it in closer, to hide the skating and feet breaking through the floor. I also need to find out what airline that is, I never have that much room :) Thank you for sharing all those videos, I always enjoy them.

Thanks for watching and the nice comment. :)

ldgilman ( ) posted Wed, 14 October 2015 at 11:34 AM

I think this is your best video yet. The movements of Karate Girl were mostly smooth (taking corners), the additional people and their movements were very smooth and excellent. Making the area more believable. The big scenes are well put together. The choreography is very well done. I have two nits, the scenes the breast movements were over done, like a diving board. And the crying at the grave site sounded like one of the cheap crying toy dolls, it was kind of unexpected. But still an excellent video, showing how far you have come. Keep at it and soon you will be doing the Karate Girl as Pharo in the 10 Commandments

poisinivy ( ) posted Wed, 14 October 2015 at 1:11 PM

@ldgilman
Thank you very much for your imput. & the very nice comments. I'll try to improve in those area's you suggest. As far as Sound files, well they can sometimes be hard to come by, so maybe it would have been best to not use anything than use creepy sound file. I did truely thought about omitting it from th film... Daz is unlike Poser when it comes to soft tissues movements as I have to keyframe the movements where poser has a great pgysic generator. so. and its hard to get the right sometimes , its like another things hard to do in Daz Studio is trying to keep the feet pinned down to the floor and not exceed its values during the animation cycle by dropping below the floor level I really hate that issue. and so wish for a tool to help with this

Thank you again and I'll pay more attention to the details in my next one.

Karate Girl as Pharo in the 10 Commandments? Hmmmmmm? that maybe a idea. :)

ldgilman ( ) posted Wed, 14 October 2015 at 1:29 PM

Hi Ivy, I really didn't notice the feet an floor interaction, so congrat's there. Have you tried iClone, just curious?? I have it, and one of the reasons is it will use DAZ characters. Are you on Facebook?? Anyway an excellent movie. I forgot to mention, your movie kept mm engaged.

poisinivy ( ) posted Fri, 16 October 2015 at 6:37 PM

Hi ldgilman, i tried Iclone once during the trial period . , But I always thought the graphics were lacking in something i could never put my finger on it not in a bad way.. Because I have seen some very cool animations made with it. But sometimes the trees and landscape have the flat feel or box stack look. I use to work a lot in poser but have pretty much just work in Daz ., I would love to know more about blender But the learning curve using the physics was just killing me..lol so I kind of stuck with daz. My main use for Daz is creating book covers and other printed stuff for illustrator so I guess my animation using daz is kind of a extension from what I have learned using it for print. I get a lot of request for Karate Girl So that is why I keep making them.
I like using Daz Studio its rather old school and that is the program I know best besides poser.
I don;t use FaceBook anymore haven't in a couple of years but i still use Google+ and Deviate Art YouTube. etc... I

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.