Sat, Aug 3, 10:35 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Suggestion Box

Welcome to the Suggestion Box Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic, msansing

Suggestion Box F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 01 10:42 am)

This forum is designed for suggestions from the community on how you feel we can improve Renderosity.

Subject: Wishlist Item Prime sale notice for non-prime members

KageRyu ( ) posted Fri, 09 October 2015 at 2:04 PM · edited Wed, 10 July 2024 at 6:25 AM

Would it be at all possible for those of us who are not prime members to not receive notices that an item in our wishlist has been put on sale for prime only? It really does us no good.

I am sure the intent is to try to entice people to prime, but that is not the effect it is having on me, especially given I left prime and now suddenly a bunch of items in my wishlist go on sale for prime only and I get notified (which had this been done before I left it might have swayed me, but I am not going back) - feels like a slap in the face. Like Renderosity is saying "see what you missed for not staying".

The New HD Toaster from Wamco toasts bread more evenly and acurately than Standard Toasters. Take advantage of the FULL resolution of your bread and try one today, because if your toast isn't in High Definition, you are not getting the most of your toast!

KimberlyC ( ) posted Sat, 10 October 2015 at 1:05 AM

I will bring this up! Thanks!

KageRyu ( ) posted Sat, 17 October 2015 at 3:01 PM

I am still getting notice for Wishlist items being put on sale in Prime flash only when I am no longer a prime member. I am increasingly irritated by them.

The New HD Toaster from Wamco toasts bread more evenly and acurately than Standard Toasters. Take advantage of the FULL resolution of your bread and try one today, because if your toast isn't in High Definition, you are not getting the most of your toast!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.