Fri, Oct 4, 12:14 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:39 am)

Subject: Poser 2014, Library won't open?

MikeMoss ( ) posted Sat, 17 October 2015 at 11:15 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 11:03 PM

Hi

I've been fighting this all day.

When I try and open the Library in Poser it fails to open and shows this message...

Poser 2014

Library won't open.

Fault Detected!

[FaultEvent fault= RPC Falut faultString=”HTTP request error” faulCode=”Server,Error,Request” faultDetail=”Error: [10ErrorEvent type=”ioError” bubbles=false cancelable0false evenPhase=2 text=”Errror #2032”].URL: HTTP://127.0.01:11530/apps/lms/api.py] messageId=38C94EE)-D16A-B3BB-CE43- 7915CDD552B3” type-”fault” bubbles=false cancelable=true eventPhase=2] ---Fault Request Info

op=appConfig

I final uninstalled all of my Poser installation preferences etc, and reinstalled everything. It worked at first but later when I reopened it I got the same thing again.

Windows 10 64 Bit

I've been running it in Windows 10 for a year with no problems.

Mike

If you shoot a mime, do you need a silencer?

jura11 ( ) posted Sun, 18 October 2015 at 1:56 AM

Hi there

I would suspect Windows 10 isn't playing nicely with Poser Pro,Poser Pro using Adobe Flash and Adobe Air for Library,I would try to install Adobe Flash and Air and then I would have look under Firewall if Firewall doesn't blocking Poser Pro or IE(Poser using IE for Library)

Lastly are you using Embedded or External Library ?

I would try both and you will see with which you can at least work,if this doesn't work I would run Poser pro in compatibility mode Windows 7 or have look on this thread

http://forum.runtimedna.com/showthread.php?75418-Library-Error-No-content

Hope this helps

Thanks,Jura

icprncss2 ( ) posted Sun, 18 October 2015 at 7:48 AM

Do you allow Flash and/or Air to auto update? It was recommended to me way back in P8 to turn off auto update for Flash. I've done the same thing with Air. If you've been running Win10 without a problem up to now, it's a Flash or Air update issue. I've occasionally had issues with Windows Explorer stopping. I'm running Win7 64. I haven't heard of this bug happening in Win10.

bagginsbill ( ) posted Sun, 18 October 2015 at 8:21 AM

It's firewall. The app is running - that is how it is asking for appConfig.

The answer to its question is blocked by your firewall. This has been explained a bazillion times.

Renderosity forum reply notifications are wonky. If I read a follow-up in a thread, but I don't myself reply, then notifications no longer happen AT ALL on that thread. So if I seem to be ignoring a question, that's why. (Updated September 23, 2019)

bagginsbill ( ) posted Sun, 18 October 2015 at 8:23 AM

Try this search - you will have many explanations over and over. Bagginsbill explains appConfig failure numerous times

Renderosity forum reply notifications are wonky. If I read a follow-up in a thread, but I don't myself reply, then notifications no longer happen AT ALL on that thread. So if I seem to be ignoring a question, that's why. (Updated September 23, 2019)

MikeMoss ( ) posted Sun, 18 October 2015 at 12:47 PM · edited Sun, 18 October 2015 at 1:01 PM

Hi

The firewall does seem to be the issue, but I'm not sure why. I've used Poser with Windows 10 for a year without this problem even in the early builds.

I have gotten the "Your firewall is blocking some function of this software" message when starting Poser, after updates etc, but always answer "Allow" and things go on as usual.

What I found when I checked my firewall was, that Poser was shown as "Allowed" in the "Private" box but not in the "Public" box, (Public Access is blocked on my computer).

Anyway the final result is that after opening and closing Firewall Settings even though I didn't make any changes to it, the Library has started working again. It's still working this morning, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that things are back to normal.

When I clicked your link, I did get a lot of a lot of XML information, some it about the Poser Library settings.

Mike

If you shoot a mime, do you need a silencer?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.