Mon, Jul 8, 6:09 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff, ashleyb, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 08 3:48 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Perfect V4 Bundle by Xameva

shonsu ( ) posted Sun, 01 November 2015 at 11:33 AM · edited Mon, 17 June 2024 at 1:21 PM

I am trying to add the Perfect V4 Bundle by Xameva. However, the bundle and price that appears is not the bundle I selected. I have to select a different bundle to get Perfect V4 but then the price is for the wrong bundle. v4bundlewrongprice.JPGv4bundle_beforeAdd.JPGv4bundle_AfterAdd_WrongBundle.JPG

jennblake ( ) posted Sun, 01 November 2015 at 11:50 AM

Hi.

If you go here: https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/?uid=657881&bundles

and use the add to cart button to the right of that bundle, it should work for you. I was able to add it from there using that button and it appeared correctly in my shopping cart.

Please let me know if this helps.

Jenn

shonsu ( ) posted Sun, 01 November 2015 at 12:07 PM

Hi

This Bundle page is where I'm trying to add the bundle. When I do, I get the bundle for the GF Ultimate Breast Morphs etc. I contacted the vendor who suggested signing out then in. Did this, same issue. The correct price of bundle will not appear in the shopping cart.

shonsu ( ) posted Sun, 01 November 2015 at 2:57 PM

Hi Issue solved: Problem on my end in not reading the prices correctly. The line separating each bundle is confusing as the price is for the next bundle but it's within the image of the previous bundle.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.