Fri, Oct 4, 12:17 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: The return of... Last Week in the Gallery!

KarenJ ( ) posted Sun, 08 November 2015 at 11:50 AM · edited Thu, 03 October 2024 at 11:08 AM

Hey folks,

I know several people have asked me about LWITG and I promised to bring it back. So without further ago, here are my picks from the last week in the Photo gallery 😃

Last Week in the Gallery

Perspective by Fand
Contains Nudity

Tracery by QuietRiot

Last sun beams of a beautiful day by iaacf

Handrail with raindrops by X-PaX

St. Vitus Cathedral: Magical Light by photosynthesis

forest ghosts by domi48

Details Lesser Seen by CavalierLady

November morning. Frost (2) by egliska

Repetition, With A View by Auntietk

It's not always about the reds by MrsRatbag

Swings by anahata.c

The Modern Photographer by evinrude

Girl in Marseille by icerian

Into The Mystery by Hendesse

Enjoy!

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire

dochtersions ( ) posted Sun, 08 November 2015 at 12:49 PM
Online Now!

A wonderful selections, and such nice the LWITG is back again! My congratulations to all of you.

Juliette.Gribnau ( ) posted Sun, 08 November 2015 at 12:57 PM

great return; superbly chosen congrats to all

if you don't get a miracle...you can be one (Nick Vojicik)
als je geen wonder kunt krijgen..... kun je er altijd nog een zijn ! (Nick Vojicik)

KimberlyC ( ) posted Sun, 08 November 2015 at 10:19 PM

Congrats all!

durleybeachbum ( ) posted Mon, 09 November 2015 at 1:03 AM

Superb set!

photosynthesis ( ) posted Mon, 09 November 2015 at 10:12 AM

Thanks for bringing back LWITG (improved with large clickable photos!) & for including one of my photos in this select group. I recognize many of these, but there are a few that I missed & will be checking out today...

X-PaX ( ) posted Sat, 14 November 2015 at 12:10 PM

It is very nice that LWITG is back. Thank you for selecting one of my photos (i had almost missed this because i did not get a sitemail). Congratulations to all others.

X-PaX

SiteMail

→ [ www.3dspots.de ]   |   [ www.cwhp.de ]

auntietk ( ) posted Wed, 18 November 2015 at 5:58 PM

It's nice to see this feature back! Thanks for including one of my images!

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

X-PaX ( ) posted Fri, 20 November 2015 at 11:13 AM · edited Fri, 20 November 2015 at 11:14 AM

One small hint: The LWITG-Link in the header of the Photography Forum does not work.

X-PaX

SiteMail

→ [ www.3dspots.de ]   |   [ www.cwhp.de ]

auntietk ( ) posted Sun, 22 November 2015 at 6:07 PM

As Christian says, the link doesn't work. On the main Photography Gallery page there isn't a link at all. Any chance of making this feature easier to access?

Tara

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

anahata.c ( ) posted Mon, 23 November 2015 at 2:59 PM

I just saw this...thank you for choosing me, it's wonderful company to be in, and I really like the larger jpgs...For what it's worth, I was able to get here via the link, but I didn't check out the Photo Gallery page. Tara has been extremely helpful and perceptive about all such issues, whatever she and Christian suggest are wholly worth looking into. And could I make a suggestion? Send out ebots for LWiTG...they used to do that in the past. Thanks for bringing it back, and with such nice large thumbnails. And thanks for including me with these other wonderful artists...Mark

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.