Wed, Sep 18, 8:31 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 1:39 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Gallery question

SeanMartin ( ) posted Wed, 25 November 2015 at 7:12 AM · edited Tue, 03 September 2024 at 6:34 AM

Maybe it's just me, but I cant locate anything on the front page — either of the site or the galleries — that will take me to mine. I should think that having something in the drop down menu like "your images" would be a no-brainer. Is it hiding somewhere else instead?

docandraider.com -- the collected cartoons of Doc and Raider

Maxidyne ( ) posted Wed, 25 November 2015 at 8:46 AM

At the top right next to the Activity Feed button click on your little Avatar picture and select 'View Gallery' and that should sort you out. It took me a while to find it too.

KimberlyC ( ) posted Wed, 25 November 2015 at 11:31 AM

Maxidyne is correct. You will need to click on your profile image on the top right hand side of the screen and the drop down will give you the option to view your gallery. :)

dreamcutter ( ) posted Wed, 25 November 2015 at 7:06 PM · edited Wed, 25 November 2015 at 7:06 PM

Any reason ajax cant be employed by the gallery to save the form data in the event there was a failure in submission? Its really a pain to submit art here and I gave up.

KimberlyC ( ) posted Wed, 25 November 2015 at 8:30 PM

I will bring up your suggestion, dreamcutter :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.