Sun, Sep 15, 8:37 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 11 11:24 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: could i pay to have all my downloads for the last 12 months put on a DVD?

estherau ( ) posted Wed, 25 November 2015 at 5:01 PM · edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 3:01 PM

I have hardly downloaded any o fmy thousands of purchases from rendero for the last 12 months at least. Ever since the site changed it's security and taosoft's downloader software stopped working, it has become too time consuming for me as I have 1000s of products that I have purchased from here. I did inquire once from renderosity store staff if I could have them burnt onto DVD and they said that maybe they could put them onto CDs for me. CDs? Who uses CDs anymore? that's kind of bizarre and wouldn't work for my massive quantity of products anyway. Kind regards, esther

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

estherau ( ) posted Wed, 25 November 2015 at 5:05 PM

either that or some sort of downloader software that would organize my purchases into the folders they belong in and I could leave it going all night and all day whilst working ie some kind of renderosity downloader.

estherau ( ) posted Wed, 25 November 2015 at 5:06 PM

To be honest, I have bought so much content that i'ts like a horrible chore hanging around my neck, and it puts me off buying more stuff here as it would take me weeks to try and manually download it all, order by order.

jennblake ( ) posted Fri, 27 November 2015 at 3:33 PM

Hi.

Our normal store support staff is not working for the weekend. I will get with them on Monday when the office re-opens to check on this for you and see what we can do to help. Please be patient an I will return with an answer for you. 😄

Have a wonderful rest of your weekend!

Jenn

taoz ( ) posted Thu, 10 December 2015 at 12:11 AM

Hey,

The new and much better version of the Rendo downloader / product manager should be ready soon. Be patient... :)

chanur56 ( ) posted Thu, 10 December 2015 at 4:16 AM

Oh oh,whenever I read something like that here on Renderosity I fear for the worst. Why? Experience I guess...

taoz ( ) posted Thu, 10 December 2015 at 5:56 AM

chanur56 posted at 12:54PM Thu, 10 December 2015 - #4243520

Oh oh,whenever I read something like that here on Renderosity I fear for the worst. Why? Experience I guess...

Don't worry, it's not a new feature on the site but an independent standalone program I'm working on :)

chanur56 ( ) posted Thu, 10 December 2015 at 6:11 AM

Ah, that's promising, keep up your work then! :)

estherau ( ) posted Sun, 20 December 2015 at 10:27 PM

hehe - okay!!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.