Tue, Oct 8, 9:31 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Suggestion Box

Welcome to the Suggestion Box Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic, msansing

Suggestion Box F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 24 8:29 am)

This forum is designed for suggestions from the community on how you feel we can improve Renderosity.

Subject: The freestuff section

tonyvilters ( ) posted Tue, 29 December 2015 at 5:02 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 7:31 AM

When do the software departments come back?

Now all freestuff goes on a big pile, and you have to open each and every item just to find out it is NOT for the software you use.

Before we had, software departments. DS users searched for DS items. Poser users searched for Poser items. We also had figure departments, it was so easy find your stuff.

Now, it is a nightmare.

Coming to look for free stuff for your application is "lost time".

It is just one of the critical site "improvements" that keeps everybody moving away.

Activity dropped to an all time low.

i have not looked at the marketplace yet, but I fear it's about the same mess. Everything thrown together on a pile.

Well, your pile is slinking fast.

Sorry for the hard words, but I am one of the many that removed all his free stuff long time ago, waiting to come back when things improved. But they don't.

happy 2016

KimberlyC ( ) posted Tue, 29 December 2015 at 5:19 PM

I will bring up your issues! Thanks!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.