Mon, Jul 8, 3:36 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 07 7:10 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Thumbnail Glitch

Lenord ( ) posted Thu, 07 January 2016 at 4:22 PM · edited Wed, 19 June 2024 at 12:12 PM

I've noticed something wacky with thumbs, I always upload a Thumb with mine never Autogenerate one and always 300x200 in sixe but the last few uploads I've needed to go back and change the thumbnail again later. It's easy to see when it happens because it skews the layout, the 300x200 thumb is now 300x169 I would change it in Edit and it would be ok but now the edit doesn't seem to work. It really blows the uniformity of the page layout, what's up.

image.png

Remember...No matter where you go there you are

hopeandlove ( ) posted Thu, 07 January 2016 at 4:38 PM

I'm going to have a chat with the programmers and let them know what's going on. I'm really sorry about this, Lenord. Obviously, this should not be happening.

Hope Kumor

Editor-in-chief of Renderosity Magazine

Lenord ( ) posted Thu, 07 January 2016 at 4:55 PM · edited Thu, 07 January 2016 at 5:02 PM

Thanks, BTW it seems the Edit on the thumb worked just needed a few minutes to show correctly but I should need to Edit. I left the previous Thumb at the 300x169 just in case it was needed to trouble shoot, I'll give it a while before I edit it too.....actually looks like it's been doing this for a while or it's Randomly changing Thumbs because there seems to more of the 300x169 now, it's spreading because it every page at least 1 is wrong, I've used 300x200 for a long time for uniformity.

image.png

Lenord ( ) posted Thu, 07 January 2016 at 6:00 PM

I just went through all 61 pages, close to 1,500 images and every page is messed up. I have always done separate thumbs, kept them at whatever the Max dimensions were allowed at the time for uniformity for displaying them on the page now they are all over the place..........really disconcerting and disappointing, not happy at all.

hopeandlove ( ) posted Thu, 14 January 2016 at 3:38 PM

Thanks, @lenord-- Please let me know if you're still having issues with this! Thanks so much and again, I'm sorry for the inconvenience!

Hope Kumor

Editor-in-chief of Renderosity Magazine

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.