Mon, Sep 9, 11:24 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 08 12:29 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Please "NO" DRM/cloud to deliever 3d content

poisinivy ( ) posted Tue, 26 January 2016 at 5:26 PM · edited Sat, 07 September 2024 at 6:00 PM

No No No! I do not use DRM, I won't use it even if i can.

Please do not encrypt the things i want to buy, it will just make me wanna cry & say b- bye.

My money is green. But is still call doe, its what everybody is after in this world don't you know,.

So watch as I grab tight to my doe in hand

All because I'm afraid of DRM, cloud & a future with unwanted spam. which would be truly nothing like eggs with ham.

Trust us they say it will be okay , But they have proven on different days, that just was not truly that way.

My Roses are red & I seen violates that are blue, I understand you may believe I am a loon,

But there is one thing that is perfectly clear. and maybe its just you can't hear. Hey its my green that supports your pay. and that is really what I have to say.

So try to have a really nice day, & I'll spend my money at Renderosity today.

So I beg you Renderosity please don't ever use DRM to deliver the products you sell. or I will stop buying your product here as well

That is all I have to say , Have a Really Great Day ?

JeniferC ( ) posted Tue, 26 January 2016 at 5:37 PM

I'm searching for a 'like' button. Very well said. Hope you have a really great day too. 🙂

KimberlyC ( ) posted Tue, 26 January 2016 at 8:02 PM

I agree with Jenifer!

We have however decided to lock this thread because of the current tension of this subject.

Thanks!! :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.