Sun, Oct 6, 6:00 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: My Superfly Render...

DarkEdge ( ) posted Mon, 15 February 2016 at 8:09 AM ยท edited Mon, 15 July 2024 at 6:49 AM

This render is using the Physical and Cycles Surface root nodes. The Physical Surface is an extremely powerful node, anything I can't get done in there gets shifted to the Cycles Surface. Really starting to like Superfly!C9.jpg

Comitted to excellence through art.

3DFineries ( ) posted Mon, 15 February 2016 at 8:14 AM

Wow! Really like that! Thanks for sharing.

Have a creative day!

My Lil' Store

Boni ( ) posted Mon, 15 February 2016 at 8:35 AM

I soooo love what Superfly can do! that is fantastic!!!

Boni

"Be Hero to Yourself" -- Peter Tork

Kendra ( ) posted Mon, 15 February 2016 at 9:32 AM

Nice job!

...... Kendra

Kalypso ( ) posted Mon, 15 February 2016 at 9:36 AM
Site Admin

That looks great. Can we get some info such as what resolution you rendered, how long it took, cpu or gpu, video card, etc. These are crucial to some of us trying to decide if we can attempt to render in Superfly.

DarkEdge ( ) posted Mon, 15 February 2016 at 9:56 AM

Thanks for your kind comments! Video card: GForce GTX 680 GPU Rendering 1920x1080 Approximately 30-45 minutes (I wasn't really paying attention...more of a character flaw than anything else. :p )

Comitted to excellence through art.

Kalypso ( ) posted Mon, 15 February 2016 at 12:12 PM
Site Admin

Thank you!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.