Mon, Sep 9, 11:26 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 08 12:29 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: coupons not working again

poisinivy ( ) posted Wed, 17 February 2016 at 9:28 AM · edited Thu, 20 June 2024 at 4:49 PM

this is the 3rd time i try to use a coupon code that I got and it was not correct , the last 2 times I lets side but this time i need to bring this to someone attention

The coupon was for 10% for any purchase for $10 or more. see screen shot 1 when I added my $11item from my wish list i got a error stating that the coupon is only good for items c$15 or more. see screen shot 2

this time i took screen shot to prove I'm not nuts. and t this kind of thing is that keeps me from buying things.

I live in Tennessee so any 10%off coupon just barely cover the cost of the sales tax I must pay for living in Tennessee when purchasing stuff here. which has become very rare because of this 9% TN sales tax I have to pay.. so when I get coupons that don't work its very frustrating. to say the least

Can renderosity please view my screen shots and please fix the coupon thank you

Capture1.JPG

Capture2.JPG

LPR001 ( ) posted Wed, 17 February 2016 at 9:37 AM

You are not nuts poisinivy another member has reported this. The email offer does not match the code. I am sure it will get sorted :-)

- Johnny G

"Try animation to get things moving"

lpr001@renderosity.com

jennblake ( ) posted Wed, 17 February 2016 at 9:43 AM

That was a typo on my part when creating the code. I had $15 as the minimum on the coupon in the back when setting it up. Please use this code that is 10% off $10

10OFF10B021716

Sorry for the trouble! Will correct and resend this. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

poisinivy ( ) posted Wed, 17 February 2016 at 9:46 AM · edited Wed, 17 February 2016 at 9:46 AM

Thank you guys for he quick response. I've only been supporting generation4 and genesis 2 items and like i said when i get coupons that off set the cost of the Tennessee sales tax and they don;t work its rather discouraging. so thank you very much for the quick action in fixing this issue.

jennblake ( ) posted Wed, 17 February 2016 at 10:07 AM

Very happy I was able to get that quickly for you. Sorry again for the error. Glad you were able to buy what you wanted. 😄

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.