Wed, Sep 18, 10:59 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / New Poser Users Help

Welcome to the New Poser Users Help Forum

Forum Moderators: Anim8dtoon, RedPhantom, Staff

New Poser Users Help F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 17 2:37 pm)

New to Poser? Ask questions here for expert help!

Subject: Ghost Image

romangirl ( ) posted Sun, 21 February 2016 at 10:35 AM · edited Sun, 08 September 2024 at 8:14 AM

OK I confess! I'm not a new Poser user! But there is so much I've never figured out with Poser, like why do I get this "ghost" image.? Can you help me? When I render, the ghost goes away, but it makes it very hard for me to see what I'm doing before I render. Thanks! Sue

Sue Ghost Image.jpg

Jules53757 ( ) posted Sun, 21 February 2016 at 11:07 AM

Can you please post a screenshot, I have no idea what you mean with "ghost" image".

Ulli

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!"

romangirl ( ) posted Sun, 21 February 2016 at 1:19 PM

Here is another screenshot....

Sue Ghost Image.jpg

Jules53757 ( ) posted Sun, 21 February 2016 at 1:47 PM

Never seen before 😱

Ulli

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!"

donnena ( ) posted Sun, 21 February 2016 at 5:16 PM

I, too, am confused! So,I'll ask a lot of questions!!! 😄

How big is your model compared to the Ground Plane?
Where is your model in relationship to the Ground Plane? Are You using the Open GL preview or the ScreeD option? Are you willing to blow away all your preferences to see if this helps?

;>

Andy!

romangirl ( ) posted Sun, 21 February 2016 at 6:34 PM

I went to Display and unchecked Ground Shadows. That did it, thanks!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.