Sat, Sep 28, 9:18 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: New Additions to the TOS

Deenamic ( ) posted Sun, 21 February 2016 at 5:05 PM · edited Mon, 08 July 2024 at 7:48 AM
Forum Moderator

Hello everybody! I just wanted to let you know that there has been some new additions to the TOS. The first addition is about disturbing the peace. If someone is asking a question or just saying something as simple as the sky is blue and a person attacks them for no reason, then a warning will be given. The second addition is about offsite linking. There will be no offsite linking to marketplaces that compete with Renderosity allowed within the forums, galleries, or forum signatures. If you have links to Etsy, eBay, or other websites that don't sell or offer the same things as Renderosity does then they are fine and within the TOS. If you have any questions about this, then feel free to send me a sitemail and I will answer you right away. I have pasted the link to the TOS below. I hope everybody is having a wonderful day or night! :)

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/wiki/?policies&terms

Denesia (Dee)

Forums: Photoshop  ☮  Photography  ☮  Mixed Medium  ☮  Freestuff  ☮  Freestuff Testing  ☮  Changes wanted in the Community  ☮  Marvelous Designer  ☮  Challenge Arena  ☮  Animation  ☮  Fractals  ☮  Beta Testing  ☮  The Get-Away Spot  ☮  Newcomer Corner  ☮  Suggestion Box  ☮  Contest Announcements

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.