Sun, Oct 6, 1:27 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / The MarketPlace Wishing Well

Welcome to the The MarketPlace Wishing Well Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

The MarketPlace Wishing Well F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:40 pm)

Have an idea for a MarketPlace product? Would you like to let the MarketPlace Merchants know?
This is the place!

Make sure you check The Product Showcase Forum and The Product Showcase Art Gallery.

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: POSER products wishes!!!

Lyne ( ) posted Mon, 22 February 2016 at 12:44 PM · edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 8:51 AM

It's disheartening how the store here has turned into an off-shoot of DAZ... I'm left buying ONLY backgrounds and some older things for Poser, like materials... PLEASE FOLKS, MAKE YOUR PRODUCTS POSER compatible !

and DAWN products are much more appreciated than the poor (in my own opinion) Pauline.... here I am $$ in hand, with nothing to spend it on... NOT everyone is a DS users for goodness sakes!!!!!!!!

Life Requires Assembly and we all know how THAT goes!

animajikgraphics ( ) posted Mon, 22 February 2016 at 7:42 PM

Vendors make what sells, and unfortunately (or fortuately for many) G3 stuff is what's hot - I personally don't use Genesis 1, 2 or 3. I also use DS3A even though I have 4.9 as well. So, I feel your pain.

-AniMajik

FatCatAlley.net | Now Playing "SpaceCat 5" Parts 1 and 2

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Sat, 19 March 2016 at 12:35 PM

anyone interested still in Aiko3, Terai Yuki 2.0?

♥ My Gallery Albums    ♥   My YT   ♥   Party in the CarrarArtists Forum  ♪♪ 10 years of Carrara forum ♥ My FreeStuff

Kazam561 ( ) posted Fri, 01 April 2016 at 2:01 PM

Me! I've picked up some of the newer Terai Yuki items at another store from Billy-T.

The dust settled, thinking "what a fine home, at least for now" not realizing that doom would soon be coming in the form of a vacuum cleaner.

keppel ( ) posted Sat, 02 April 2016 at 1:41 AM · edited Sat, 02 April 2016 at 1:42 AM

Some blatant self promotion here but all my stuff is for Poser 😉

My Renderosity Store
Virtual Furnishing
My Portfolio

3Dpixi ( ) posted Sat, 02 April 2016 at 9:32 AM · edited Sat, 02 April 2016 at 9:33 AM

My store still contains Poser products .. new releases included and will continue as well .. :)

Tempesta3d ( ) posted Fri, 08 April 2016 at 6:38 AM

Same here, I will always support Poser items too.

🐱😸😹😺😻😼😽😾😿🙀

This is 10% Luck, 20% skill, 15% concentrated power of will, 5% pleasure, 50% pain and a 100% reason to remember the name!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.