Mon, Sep 9, 11:25 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Animation

Welcome to the Animation Forum

Forum Moderators: Wolfenshire, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Animation F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 12:02 am)

In here we will dicuss everything that moves.

Characters, motion graphics, props, particles... everything that moves!
Enjoy , create and share :)
Remember to check the FAQ for useful information and resources.

Animation learning and resources:

[Animations]

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Karate Girl in Lung lo’s magic statue HD

poisinivy ( ) posted Fri, 11 March 2016 at 11:08 AM · edited Fri, 06 September 2024 at 10:54 PM

Karate Girl - Lung Lo’s magic statue in HD

Published on Mar 11, 2016

Join Suki in another Karate Girl adventures . Her mission? to traveling around the world to find & retrieve the ancient magic statue of her master LUNG LO , that was stolen by the evil Chen's. This ancient statue holds the powers to transport in time and place & contains all the souls of the master past.

Karate Girl Adventures, is an Ivy Summers original animated cartoon series. IvysDomain.com

Created & rendered with Daz Studio 4.8 software

Click here to watch - Karate Girl - Lung lo’s magic statue in HD introduction.jpg

ldgilman ( ) posted Fri, 11 March 2016 at 9:14 PM

An absolute winner, enjoyed every bit (or is that byte) of it. My ONLY nit is that the moves were not as smooth as past installments. Also Karate Girl seems a bit underdressed for the Himalaya's.

mmoir ( ) posted Sat, 12 March 2016 at 8:02 AM · edited Sat, 12 March 2016 at 8:03 AM

Poisonivy, Great job on this animation, there is some nice scenes in this.

poisinivy ( ) posted Sat, 12 March 2016 at 8:42 AM

Thanks guys for the very nice comments. @ldgilman I know what you mean about the wardrobe on the last scene .. unfortunately I can only work with what I have , that is why I changed the color of her outfit to black to try to make up for the lack of clothing.

ldgilman ( ) posted Sat, 12 March 2016 at 12:17 PM

Hey all's well that ends well. One of my favorite scenes is the opening, where the birds are flying across the water with the reflections. That was very well done!!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.