Wed, Sep 18, 1:57 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Writers

Welcome to the Writers Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Wolfenshire

Writers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:08 am)

Writers Gallery

"Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass." ---Anton Chekhov

Subject: Adult Content Question

evilded777 ( ) posted Mon, 14 March 2016 at 12:11 PM · edited Sun, 15 September 2024 at 12:10 PM

So...when it comes to Adult Content, what are the relevant TOS portions? Specifically things that might apply to the Writer's Gallery. Just wondering.

wheatpenny ( ) posted Mon, 14 March 2016 at 12:45 PM
Site Admin

It's basically the same as for images. No graphic descriptions of sex or rape, torture, etc. It can be mentioned or alluded to, but not described in detail. The same holds true for everything else. Whatever the TOS says can't be put in images, also can't be put in writing.

Jeff

Renderosity Senior Moderator

Hablo español

Ich spreche Deutsch

Je parle français

Mi parolas Esperanton. Ĉu vi?

Wolfenshire ( ) posted Mon, 14 March 2016 at 1:15 PM
Site Admin Online Now!

There's a link at the top for the Writers FAQ's that explain it all.

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/?forum_id=12436&show_faq

🐺

Wolfenshire, Moderator/Community Leader

McGyver13 ( ) posted Tue, 15 March 2016 at 9:16 AM

No describing torture... How about if ones writing is so bad it's considered torture? I've read stuff I've written to laboratory animals to see if it was safe for humans and most of them committed suicide rather than go on listening, so I'm now rather concerned about that.

evilded777 ( ) posted Wed, 16 March 2016 at 10:02 AM

Mac I think you'll be fine...you might want to aim lower though.

TheBryster ( ) posted Thu, 17 March 2016 at 10:22 AM
Forum Moderator

ROTFLMAO! @ Mcgyver13

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.