Sun, Sep 15, 8:37 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 15 7:04 am)

Subject: I tried to checkout here with paypal

estherau ( ) posted Thu, 28 April 2016 at 8:56 PM · edited Thu, 12 September 2024 at 1:07 PM

but didn't get taken to the paypal site. An unpaid order was generated, and I received an email saying I will receive another email regarding payment. but that second email never arrived and i have no way of buying the things I wanted to get. I have written to help. I didn't easily see a link for help/contact anywhere on this site, so I googled for the link and got it that way. what is happening here? Love esther

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

Jules53757 ( ) posted Fri, 29 April 2016 at 12:42 AM

When switching to PP you have do delete all the credit card information and then you'll be directed to PP. Had the same experience.

Ulli

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!"

estherau ( ) posted Fri, 29 April 2016 at 8:10 AM

But I've been buying stuff here for years and haven't changed anything. Odd. Is there a way of paying for my order or do I have to enter all the items again? Also I havne't heard back from renderosity help yet. Love esther

ypvs ( ) posted Fri, 29 April 2016 at 1:23 PM

Just placed an order OK. There is a check box for Paypal or CC or invoice. Also on the Order Summary there is a Paypal button to take your top to authorise payment. Strangely PP defaulted to Pay by CC and I had to change to PP Account and then manually enter email and password

Poser 11 , 180Gb in 8 Runtimes, PaintShop Pro 9
Windows 7 64 bit, Avast AV, Comodo Firewall
Intel Q9550 Quad Core cpu,  16Gb RAM, 250Gb + 250Gb +160Gb HD, GeForce GTX 1060

artdude41 ( ) posted Fri, 29 April 2016 at 1:38 PM

yeah theres some dodgy stuff going on here at times .. my last order also didnt automatically open the paypal site to pay .. i had to go to the order page and then click the button to process the payment .. before that .one of my other orders took a day to get authorized even though payment was made ....extremely odd considering all orders i made before that earlier in the year and month .. went smoothly

galaxiefilm ( ) posted Fri, 29 April 2016 at 2:01 PM

Sometimes the issue is using Firefox as your browser and other times it can be you ad blocker.

estherau ( ) posted Wed, 04 May 2016 at 1:14 AM

I was in chrome but when I tried firefox I still couldnt' see the paypal button. I had to load each item one by one back into my cart and do checkout again adn this time there was a button. I wonder if the glitch happened because a price change happened just as I was checkign out or something.

Boni ( ) posted Wed, 04 May 2016 at 7:22 AM

Bear with us my friend, we'll get this all sorted out. Keep me posted and I'll help out if this isn't resolved soon.

Boni

"Be Hero to Yourself" -- Peter Tork

estherau ( ) posted Wed, 04 May 2016 at 8:09 AM

Hi Boni, thanks it's sorted now. I just had to put everything back into my cart one by one. Then at checkout the paypal button appeared. I'm sure it wasn't there when I had the failed checkout, and it certainly wasn't available with the links to my reminder orders. But the main thing is I have my products available now. Love esther

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.