Wed, Sep 18, 10:45 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / New Poser Users Help

Welcome to the New Poser Users Help Forum

Forum Moderators: Anim8dtoon, RedPhantom, Staff

New Poser Users Help F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 17 2:37 pm)

New to Poser? Ask questions here for expert help!

Subject: Only the Hips Move

romangirl ( ) posted Thu, 05 May 2016 at 3:36 PM · edited Sat, 07 September 2024 at 10:46 AM

I just created a character from another character I morphed a while ago. The old character moves perfectly, but when I try to move the new character, say from left to right, only the lower torso (below the hips) moves. When I try to use the x, y, and z rotate dials, again only the lower torso moves. I would appreciate any help!

donnena ( ) posted Thu, 05 May 2016 at 7:35 PM

In an effort to help, how did you create the new character?

;>

Andy!

kol_2005 ( ) posted Sat, 07 May 2016 at 6:53 PM

is IK turned off?

romangirl ( ) posted Sun, 08 May 2016 at 11:53 AM

I just morphed a character from M4. It moves fine. And then I morphed a second character from the first morph. And just the legs move.

romangirl ( ) posted Sun, 08 May 2016 at 11:56 AM

I just turned on IK for arms and legs, but the chest and abdomen won't move. Don't see where I can check for torso. Thanks!

hborre ( ) posted Sun, 08 May 2016 at 7:35 PM
Online Now!

The only issue that could potentially cause the problem is corrupted pmd if you are saving the morphs as an external binary morph target.

romangirl ( ) posted Mon, 09 May 2016 at 4:36 PM

Way over my head, but thanks!

kol_2005 ( ) posted Sat, 21 May 2016 at 5:01 PM

you can turn off saving to external binary morphs in general preferences under misc tab

romangirl ( ) posted Sat, 21 May 2016 at 9:55 PM

Thanks!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.