Sun, Sep 15, 8:43 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 15 7:04 am)

Subject: Finally I have a V4 teen!

estherau ( ) posted Sat, 14 May 2016 at 8:36 PM · edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 5:22 AM

I tried and tried for ages to achieve this myself, but Lyrra's child morph has solved all my problems. I've had to copy the morph into some of the clothes, so if you use this you will need poser 11. It works brilliantly. I'm still tweaking dials to make my street kid, but this is what I have so far, for my comic. Love estherScreen Shot 2016-05-15 at 11.33.48 AM.png

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

estherau ( ) posted Sat, 14 May 2016 at 8:40 PM

Screen Shot 2016-05-15 at 11.39.17 AM.png this is how it looks if i use comic colour in poser combined with the toon shaders from semidieu at rdna. Love esther

estherau ( ) posted Sat, 14 May 2016 at 8:41 PM

I think when using the comic book colour in poser you need to make the lighting more intense than I have it. Oh well, i'm still learning.

WandW ( ) posted Sat, 14 May 2016 at 8:51 PM

Interesting, and it's only $5.00 here in the MP. 😸 I'd put in a link to it, but I'm not sure it's Kosher these days.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Wisdom of bagginsbill:

"Oh - the manual says that? I have never read the manual - this must be why."
“I could buy better software, but then I'd have to be an artist and what's the point of that?"
"The [R'osity Forum Search] 'Default' label should actually say 'Don't Find What I'm Looking For'".
bagginsbill's Free Stuff... https://web.archive.org/web/20201010171535/https://sites.google.com/site/bagginsbill/Home

estherau ( ) posted Sat, 14 May 2016 at 9:04 PM

I have wanted a morph like this for soooo long. I actually stopped my comic for the last 12 months because i am at the backflash stage to her younger days, and I really needed a younger character, but I have all the poses etc for V4. so this has solved a major headache for me. Love esther

Kalypso ( ) posted Sun, 15 May 2016 at 12:30 AM
Site Admin

Is the copy morph function different in P11 from PP2014? I ask because you say that P11 is needed.

estherau ( ) posted Sun, 15 May 2016 at 1:37 AM

Oh maybe I am wrong. It is the copy morph into the clothing. I can't remember. That's good then as that helps a lot to make the clothes perfect!

3DFineries ( ) posted Sun, 15 May 2016 at 5:37 AM

Whoot!!! Sweet renders, Esther!

Have a creative day!

My Lil' Store

WandW ( ) posted Sun, 15 May 2016 at 6:08 AM

Kalypso posted at 7:06AM Sun, 15 May 2016 - #4269210

Is the copy morph function different in P11 from PP2014? I ask because you say that P11 is needed.

The Product page says that Poser 20 14, Pro or GameDev or Poser 11 are needed...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Wisdom of bagginsbill:

"Oh - the manual says that? I have never read the manual - this must be why."
“I could buy better software, but then I'd have to be an artist and what's the point of that?"
"The [R'osity Forum Search] 'Default' label should actually say 'Don't Find What I'm Looking For'".
bagginsbill's Free Stuff... https://web.archive.org/web/20201010171535/https://sites.google.com/site/bagginsbill/Home

Kalypso ( ) posted Sun, 15 May 2016 at 6:17 AM
Site Admin

Thanks for the confirmation. I got all 4 products but haven't got around to using them yet and estherau's comment just got me thinking if maybe I didn't notice something during purchase but it should work then. Hope I can get as good a result, your kid looks great!

estherau ( ) posted Sun, 15 May 2016 at 6:21 AM

sorry to have worried you for nothing Kalypso. it will work just fine, and I'm sure your kid or teen will be just as good or better. It really didn't take me long at all to make my V4Teen. Love esther

honzu ( ) posted Sun, 15 May 2016 at 7:52 AM

M4K4 mixer didn't do the trick?

estherau ( ) posted Sun, 15 May 2016 at 7:58 AM

That did, but there were some problems. This child figure is just your normal V4 morphed. No weightmaps or anything.

RobZhena ( ) posted Sun, 15 May 2016 at 11:13 AM

You need a Pro version to get the "copy morphs from" command.

david_macrae ( ) posted Sun, 15 May 2016 at 1:30 PM

Looks good!

quietrob ( ) posted Sun, 15 May 2016 at 10:52 PM

I'm a fan of your comic and it looks good!

Ever think of putting it into real print? It's rather fun to have an issue on glossy paper and it's quite inexpensive!

estherau ( ) posted Tue, 17 May 2016 at 4:34 AM

Thanks, I do render at hi rez just in case I decide to paper publish, but I think people are using paper less and less these days. maybe one day. I am also thinking of redoing a whole lot of my cmic now that I have a V4 teen character, for the sake of consistency.

estherau ( ) posted Tue, 17 May 2016 at 4:35 AM

I didn't make any new episodes for a couple of reasons, but one was I didn't have the younger character I needed for the backflash scenes, well until now that is.

Boni ( ) posted Tue, 17 May 2016 at 6:07 AM · edited Tue, 17 May 2016 at 6:08 AM

@estherau: that GREAT! Lyrra's teen dials are fantastic aren't they?

Boni

"Be Hero to Yourself" -- Peter Tork

estherau ( ) posted Tue, 17 May 2016 at 6:16 AM

And the other best thing is the clothes can be made to fit, quickly, easily and well. Now, I just have to finish up some study stuff and then back to comic making. I have heaps of ideas! Love esther

putrdude ( ) posted Wed, 18 May 2016 at 4:22 PM

Looks great. So does your comic.

estherau ( ) posted Thu, 19 May 2016 at 5:04 AM

thanks. i really hope to get back into production soon. As well as the teen I need one more thing for the flashbacks. A military jungle base. Love esther

putrdude ( ) posted Thu, 19 May 2016 at 12:11 PM

I just went through the whole self publishing thing. It is a daunting task, but completely doable. Most of Amazons books (I'm told) are printed by IngramSpark.com. You can sign up there, and try the various layouts (book sizes, weights of paper) to see how much a 'book' would cost. Then you can see how much you would have to charge to make dime one. Once you are satisfied with the look of your book, then you have to market it, another daunting task. It does take you away from the creation aspect (the best part) but it has to be done. Good luck!

estherau ( ) posted Thu, 19 May 2016 at 6:36 PM

Hi, thanks. I might tackle that one day. In the meantime I just need to keep making. I just bought the new booze distilling thingy here in the MP because i thought the mercenaries would probably have that on their jungle base. Now i just need the base.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.