Mon, Sep 9, 11:24 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Animation

Welcome to the Animation Forum

Forum Moderators: Wolfenshire, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Animation F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 12:02 am)

In here we will dicuss everything that moves.

Characters, motion graphics, props, particles... everything that moves!
Enjoy , create and share :)
Remember to check the FAQ for useful information and resources.

Animation learning and resources:

[Animations]

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Epic Street Race (Animated)

poisinivy ( ) posted Wed, 15 June 2016 at 3:30 PM ยท edited Mon, 05 August 2024 at 1:20 AM

Watch along in this exciting (Animated) winner take all "Epic Street Race" in Los Angeles City. An Ivy Summers animated short. Created & Rendered with Daz Studio Pro. Enjoy, Comments welcomed Click Here to Watch on YoUtube

intro01.jpg

roboman ( ) posted Wed, 15 June 2016 at 9:34 PM

That was fun. I like the notice at the end.

ldgilman ( ) posted Thu, 16 June 2016 at 8:05 AM

Most EXCELLENT, both the opening and closing along with some good FX!!

poisinivy ( ) posted Thu, 16 June 2016 at 9:05 AM

Thank you guys very much for watching my film. I am very happy you enjoyed it.

raven ( ) posted Thu, 16 June 2016 at 10:22 AM

That was good. Nice cuts, I enjoyed it.

poisinivy ( ) posted Fri, 17 June 2016 at 9:59 AM

Thank you Raven :)

bibliophyle ( ) posted Sat, 18 June 2016 at 2:59 AM

Great job of editing and story! What % of annimation was BVH or FBX?

poisinivy ( ) posted Sat, 18 June 2016 at 8:52 AM ยท edited Sat, 18 June 2016 at 8:58 AM

Hi bibliophyle

Here is some fun facts about this film. This animation is 6 minutes and 33 seconds long & was rendered in Daz Studio 4.9 with Both Iray and 3delight, it has a total of 138 scenes 5 of which are Iray for the inner city scenes.. The animation motions are 95% hand key framed . the other 10% of the motions I had used some aniblocks for walk cycles. everything else I did completely by hand on the daz studio timeline. including the girls dancing and bending in the opening race scene. The car motions files had to be all created by hand as there is no bvh or ani blocks available anywhere to make cars move along a timeline. so that had to be done all by hand,

The fire & smoke FX were a couple of different props that I just hand key frame motion into them along the timeline as well to give them their appearance..

the characters that I used in this file were genesis2, for both male and female characters. In case you may have missed it. I had listed credits at the end of the film for the items used. I have some free driving poses at sharecg.com that I made to use in this film, I would post a link to them here but rendo is a wacko about posting off site links to freebies sites. but you can find them at sharecg,com

Thank you very much for your comment and questions . I am happy you enjoyed my animated short :)

bibliophyle ( ) posted Sat, 18 June 2016 at 5:55 PM

I watched again. I missed the credits at the end the first time. But some went by too fast for me to read. I really liked your crashes and fire. I use Poser and still have a lot to learn in animation. Thanks for the reply.

poisinivy ( ) posted Mon, 20 June 2016 at 3:46 PM

You are welcome and thank you for watchiing and commenting on my animation ๐Ÿ˜„

ianharding ( ) posted Sun, 26 June 2016 at 9:03 AM

Cool animation Ivy!, the part with the lady's dancing was funny! the crash looked quite technical to do, :)

poisinivy ( ) posted Mon, 27 June 2016 at 9:43 AM

@ ianharding Thank you my friend for the support of my work & watching and commenting on my videos.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.