Sun, Oct 6, 7:42 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: how do you save a texture as a pose/

SoulTaker ( ) posted Sun, 10 July 2016 at 9:45 AM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 7:18 AM

ok so I have changed the texture (unplugged this, plugged it into that & so on) in the material room, so it will work in super fly. but I want to be able to load it and all the other textures for that model with one click from the pose folder. anyone know how this can be done? I do remember this could be done in older Posers

Jules53757 ( ) posted Sun, 10 July 2016 at 9:54 AM

Just enter the Material Room and save the Materials( Add to Library) as Material Collection (all). If you want to have it as pose file you have to edit the MC6 file and change the statement "mtlCollection" to "figure" and save the file as .pz2. If you like the mc6 just keep it as it is.

Ulli

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!"

SoulTaker ( ) posted Sun, 10 July 2016 at 1:28 PM

many thanks

Jules53757 ( ) posted Sun, 10 July 2016 at 1:32 PM

You're welcome

Ulli

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!"

icprncss2 ( ) posted Mon, 11 July 2016 at 1:16 PM

There is an older free app Mat Poser Edit.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.