Tue, Sep 3, 8:34 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 02 1:15 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Is it safe for me to assume regarding Prime's 5th Anniversary: FREE Product

estherau ( ) posted Tue, 26 July 2016 at 10:24 PM · edited Tue, 13 August 2024 at 10:17 PM

that there are no render restrictions. Some free product makers have restrictions on usage of their products or require credit whenever a product is used. I once downloaded something "free" from here that was part of a promotion, and it actually had restrictions. Do i need to carefully read the readmes for each of these "free" products or are the EULAs identical to the normal renderosity EULAs of bought products like when i buy something? I don't install any products that have render restrictions. I would prefer not to have to check all the readmes myself if you can just tell me definitively one way or the other. Kind regards, esther PS thanks for the freebies everyone who made them. I appreciate the gift, I really do. I just have to check that this gift is something I can actually use. I have literally thousands of external runtimes, so I can't take chances.

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

jennblake ( ) posted Wed, 27 July 2016 at 9:08 AM
Online Now!

The only restrictions is that it cannot be resold or used to create a like or competing item. otherwise you are free to use as you would any item you have purchased. 😄 We hope you enjoy it!

Jenn

estherau ( ) posted Wed, 27 July 2016 at 9:41 AM

Thanks Jenn, really good news. esther

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.