Tue, Sep 3, 7:23 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 02 7:24 pm)

Subject: Everytime I see an extended license item that looks interesting I have to

estherau ( ) posted Mon, 17 October 2016 at 6:19 PM · edited Tue, 13 August 2024 at 10:17 PM

search to see if I already have it as I don't get a warning if I put it into my cart. As i don't make games i don't need the extended license versions. could these have their own tab so they don't show up in standard what's new inthe MP as gamers can always check the what's new for that section. how many gamers are here anyway?

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

quietrob ( ) posted Tue, 18 October 2016 at 12:07 AM

The Extended Gaming license is kinda in the title of the item you're buying. I've only seen one item that is extended license without it's cheaper counterpart, though there might be more. I'm still working on my comic too so I do understand where you're coming from. Generally the item cost itself is prohibitive if it's going to be used in games.

That said, I wouldn't mind a separate section for this Extended License items too. Pinging once so it doesn't get buried due to non response.

estherau ( ) posted Tue, 18 October 2016 at 1:20 AM

It does take up a bit of time, as I see this nice thing in the MP and I have to check what it is and if I have it before gaily popping it in my cart. A better way might be if it shows up as a different colour on the buy button. Like red if you own it, dark green if you have it in your cart, and some other colour if you have the non-game version. Love esther

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.