Sat, Aug 3, 12:03 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Suggestion Box

Welcome to the Suggestion Box Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic, msansing

Suggestion Box F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 01 10:42 am)

This forum is designed for suggestions from the community on how you feel we can improve Renderosity.

Subject: Halloween Grab Bag

KageRyu ( ) posted Mon, 31 October 2016 at 10:29 PM · edited Sat, 13 July 2024 at 11:35 PM

I want to say first - I like the idea of this and the spirit is intended in. Thank you to all vendors who participated.

I do have some critique though, as to how it is implemented, and hope maybe it can be improved. I often forget about this special, or do not have a chance to take part as it is almost always at a time when my budget for the month is long spent. This year I made several small purchases to take part in this. I feel it is more trouble than it is worth, and would like to explain why I say that. i have tried to organize my thoughts. • Disabling the purchase history cause some of us with large back catalogs of purchases a lot of trouble. I really wish that the site development team could find a way to make just the gift bag repeatable. Honestly, trying to search through thousands of purchases with a search system that is both unreliable and slow is a headache. • Software Incompatibilities are an issue. That of three attempts, one of the items was for a program I will never use is a bit frustrating. I am sure if I made more attempts I would get more for said software as it seems to be flooding Rendo these days. If we could set filters on our profiles so the end users will at least be getting something for their preferred software would be nice. • Getting products already owned is also very very disappointing... Unlike getting 3 snickers bars where I can eat them over a longer period...

I get this is free and generous, and would like to thank all vendors who contributed nonetheless. I just hope, maybe, to see if it can be improved for all. I get the intent is to draw a parallel between this and trick or treating...but when I was a child trick or treating, we would often trade from our candy bags those items we did not like for others that were more appealing (didn't always have takers, but often times many things would be switched) - not something we can do here.

Again, this is meant in the intent of constructive criticism. I guess what I am saying is, I really wanted a snickers bar...

The New HD Toaster from Wamco toasts bread more evenly and acurately than Standard Toasters. Take advantage of the FULL resolution of your bread and try one today, because if your toast isn't in High Definition, you are not getting the most of your toast!

KageRyu ( ) posted Mon, 31 October 2016 at 10:33 PM

Crud...I could have sworn I selected Marketplace Support when I started typing this post...

The New HD Toaster from Wamco toasts bread more evenly and acurately than Standard Toasters. Take advantage of the FULL resolution of your bread and try one today, because if your toast isn't in High Definition, you are not getting the most of your toast!

SpookieLilOne ( ) posted Mon, 31 October 2016 at 10:37 PM

I have moved this for you.

*~*Jamie*~*

SpookieLilOne's Store 

SpookieLilOne's FreeStuff 

SpookieLilOne's Gallery 

"Life is just a dream on the way to death." ~The Crow: City of Angels

KageRyu ( ) posted Mon, 31 October 2016 at 10:51 PM

Thank you

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.