Tue, Sep 3, 8:53 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 02 7:24 pm)

Subject: comic life on big sale right now - for those of you who make comics

estherau ( ) posted Fri, 25 November 2016 at 5:25 PM · edited Tue, 03 September 2024 at 4:24 AM

This is the software I use for my comic making:- SAVE BIG ON COMIC LIFE 3

The holidays are upon us and that means it's the time for giving – giving Comic Life, that is! You can save 60% on Comic Life 3 for iOS in the App Store today! And we're spreading the joy of savings to Comic Life 3 for desktop, so you can save 50% on Mac and Windows versions too.

For those of you recover from a Thanksgiving food coma we'll do the math for you. From NOW until TUESDAY you can have Comic Life 3 for just US$14.99 on your Mac or PC and just US$1.99 on your iPad or iPhone! You'll have incredible photo filters, a built in instant alpha tool, a library of customizable templates and much more right at your fingertips. So what are you waiting for?

If you already have Comic Life 3 then you don't need to buy it again, you have the latest version! But you can always spread the comic making joy and purchase a license as a gift for someone else!

Buy Comic Life 3 for Mac or Windows from plasq.com/store/software today and use this coupon to receive your discount: CYBER50 Or you can purchase through the Mac App Store.

Want Comic Life 3 on your iOS device for $1.99? Just h

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

rokket ( ) posted Fri, 25 November 2016 at 6:39 PM

Great. Just when my credit card expired and I can't renew it until I get back to the states in December...

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.

EClark1894 ( ) posted Fri, 25 November 2016 at 11:13 PM

Hmm, I would have thought Comic Life would be on version 4 by now.

putrdude ( ) posted Mon, 28 November 2016 at 5:23 PM

Hmmm, is there a coupon code or something. I see it for 29.95. Doh!

EClark1894 ( ) posted Mon, 28 November 2016 at 8:41 PM

Read the first post again. It's on sale for $14.99 until Tuesday with a coupon.

rokket ( ) posted Mon, 28 November 2016 at 10:30 PM

Yeah, I missed out on that one. Oh well, at $30, it's still a nice one to have. I have to wait until I get back to the US. My new credit card is sitting at my brother's house...

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.

estherau ( ) posted Tue, 29 November 2016 at 4:28 AM

i use comic life for my comics. Love it!

quietrob ( ) posted Sat, 10 December 2016 at 12:36 AM · edited Sat, 10 December 2016 at 12:38 AM

Shhh! Ester! You're giving away all of our secrets!!

Actually I use Comic Life all the time. I think version 2 has some advantages over 3. You have to resave all of your comicdoc file to the new format but it's still backward compatible and worked seamlessly with Windows 10. Plus it's just plain nice to support a small company.

estherau ( ) posted Sat, 10 December 2016 at 12:56 AM

Not all the secrets. I didn't tell them how you can just grab the toon writing from comic life with all the fancey looking comic lettering, and bring it into photoshop or into your website etc to use with other things. Agree with you. they are a very nice company. I like them. very helpful and responsive.

garykhan ( ) posted Fri, 26 May 2023 at 5:04 AM
estherau drift boss posted at 5:25 PM Fri, 25 November 2016 - #2908240

This is the software I use for my comic making:- SAVE BIG ON COMIC LIFE 3

The holidays are upon us and that means it's the time for giving – giving Comic Life, that is! You can save 60% on Comic Life 3 for iOS in the App Store today! And we're spreading the joy of savings to Comic Life 3 for desktop, so you can save 50% on Mac and Windows versions too.

For those of you recover from a Thanksgiving food coma we'll do the math for you. From NOW until TUESDAY you can have Comic Life 3 for just US$14.99 on your Mac or PC and just US$1.99 on your iPad or iPhone! You'll have incredible photo filters, a built in instant alpha tool, a library of customizable templates and much more right at your fingertips. So what are you waiting for?

If you already have Comic Life 3 then you don't need to buy it again, you have the latest version! But you can always spread the comic making joy and purchase a license as a gift for someone else!

Buy Comic Life 3 for Mac or Windows from plasq.com/store/software today and use this coupon to receive your discount: CYBER50 Or you can purchase through the Mac App Store.

Want Comic Life 3 on your iOS device for $1.99? Just h

Your comic is so amazing.

estherau ( ) posted Fri, 26 May 2023 at 9:35 AM

I still use and love my comiclife software.  I use features such as the titles for a lot of other things besides my comic.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.