Sun, Oct 6, 8:04 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Question for those who know: Shell extrusion and Miki 4....

SamTherapy ( ) posted Mon, 12 December 2016 at 5:40 PM

Nope. 😁

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

rokket ( ) posted Tue, 13 December 2016 at 1:42 AM

Cyorg Final.png

One final look. I am still working on the leg. I am not quite sure how I am going to model the compartment just yet. I tried a loop cut earlier, but the faces left over wouldn't extrude in Wings. I may switch over to Blender or 3DS Max later and see what I can do. But it's almost midnight and I have to get up at 5AM.

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.

SamTherapy ( ) posted Tue, 13 December 2016 at 3:46 AM

The gun looks much better now it matches the overall colour scheme. If you have MLab for Wings, you could use a boolean to make a hole in the leg, with a matching door.

My Store

My Gallery

rokket ( ) posted Tue, 13 December 2016 at 6:35 PM

I found it. I will install it and see what I can do with it...

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.

rokket ( ) posted Tue, 13 December 2016 at 10:18 PM

How do I use it????

rokket ( ) posted Tue, 13 December 2016 at 11:00 PM

What I mean is, I kept getting a popup telling me it wasn't a Wings Plugin module...

SamTherapy ( ) posted Wed, 14 December 2016 at 1:48 AM

Ah, sorry. I have an old version of Wings which incorporated MLab. I don't think it's available any more. There was supposed to be a new, Wings friendly plugin but it seems they haven't done it.

Maybe the Wayback Machine can help.

My Store

My Gallery

rokket ( ) posted Wed, 14 December 2016 at 4:56 PM

I would like it, but I guess I can figure out another way of doing things. Thanks anyway, Sam.

SamTherapy ( ) posted Fri, 16 December 2016 at 11:41 AM

You have mail.

My Store

My Gallery

rokket ( ) posted Fri, 16 December 2016 at 5:50 PM

SamTherapy posted at 3:50PM Fri, 16 December 2016 - #4292807

You have mail.

Seen and answered!!!

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sat, 17 December 2016 at 7:17 AM

Done!

My Store

My Gallery

rokket ( ) posted Sat, 17 December 2016 at 7:18 AM

Downloaded!!!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.