Tue, Oct 22, 5:11 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 3:39 am)

Subject: Effective 12/31/16 Closing Store!

Schurby ( ) posted Wed, 28 December 2016 at 1:54 PM · edited Sun, 01 September 2024 at 1:51 AM

Effective 12/31/16 I am closing my store because of health reasons and retirement. I put my whole store on 30% off for the remainder of time it’s open. I would like to thank everyone who has purchased my products through the years. My free stuff will remain for downloading. But I’m ready to become a snowbird and go south for 3 or 4 months each year to get out of this IA winters. An to spend more time with family and not so much with “Precious” as my wife calls my Dell computer. It’s been nice talking to a lot of the community through the years, but it’s time to move on to another phase of my life. Wish they would have had all this in the earlier years of my life. Regards Greg Schurbon/ Schurby

Schurby

SamTherapy ( ) posted Wed, 28 December 2016 at 4:29 PM

Some lovely models there. I don't have the need - or cash - for them at the moment, unfortunately.

All the best for your retirement, though. Good call on heading south for the winter; it's something I'd do, given the chance.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.