Sun, Oct 6, 7:31 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Make morphs conform with the character. Need help

3D-Mobster ( ) posted Wed, 28 December 2016 at 4:11 PM ยท edited Sat, 28 September 2024 at 12:56 AM

Hi all

Does anyone know how to correctly copy morphs from a character to a conforming object. I have managed to copy a whole group of morphs from M4 to my object and most of them are working correctly. Meaning that if I change M4, for instant "Superhero" then my object changes as well. However there are some morphs where only part of my object conforms with the changes made to M4 while the rest of it doesn't react. It seems to happen in the areas between two body parts.

For instant im testing the "Inhale" morph and it conforms correctly on the chest but not on the abdomen. Its a bit confusing why some morphs work and others don't so maybe someone know how to make it work for all morphs?

3D-Mobster ( ) posted Wed, 28 December 2016 at 4:37 PM

Figured it out, :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.