Sun, Oct 6, 11:27 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Last Week in the Gallery: Jan. 30 - Feb. 5

Deenamic ( ) posted Thu, 09 February 2017 at 1:02 PM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 9:37 AM
Forum Moderator

Denesia (Dee)

Forums: Photoshop  ☮  Photography  ☮  Mixed Medium  ☮  Freestuff  ☮  Freestuff Testing  ☮  Changes wanted in the Community  ☮  Marvelous Designer  ☮  Challenge Arena  ☮  Animation  ☮  Fractals  ☮  Beta Testing  ☮  The Get-Away Spot  ☮  Newcomer Corner  ☮  Suggestion Box  ☮  Contest Announcements

JasonGalterio ( ) posted Thu, 09 February 2017 at 3:48 PM

Thank you for the highlight!

helanker ( ) posted Fri, 10 February 2017 at 4:58 AM

Thank you for including one of my photos in LWITG. And congratulations to all :-)

Deenamic ( ) posted Sat, 11 February 2017 at 9:05 AM
Forum Moderator

You're welcome Jason and Helle! We really loved looking at your photos. Congratulations! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! 😄

Denesia (Dee)

Forums: Photoshop  ☮  Photography  ☮  Mixed Medium  ☮  Freestuff  ☮  Freestuff Testing  ☮  Changes wanted in the Community  ☮  Marvelous Designer  ☮  Challenge Arena  ☮  Animation  ☮  Fractals  ☮  Beta Testing  ☮  The Get-Away Spot  ☮  Newcomer Corner  ☮  Suggestion Box  ☮  Contest Announcements

dochtersions ( ) posted Sat, 11 February 2017 at 11:39 AM

My congratulations to everyone here with your amazing photo's! Thanks for the hard work of the staff, and I feel honoured to stand beside this real artist. Wishing you all a lovely weekend, Jacomina 😄

Meisiekind ( ) posted Sun, 12 February 2017 at 8:54 AM

Thank you so much for the heads-up! Much appreciated! Congratulations to my fellow photographers!

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them."

Elliott Erwitt

Richardphotos ( ) posted Sun, 12 February 2017 at 9:36 AM

always an honor to be selected and be among all these fine photographers

awjay ( ) posted Sun, 12 February 2017 at 9:57 AM

many thanks...well done all

martial ( ) posted Sun, 12 February 2017 at 11:06 AM

thanks for the selection and bravo to all phptopgraphers

elfenblut ( ) posted Sun, 12 February 2017 at 12:08 PM

Thank you!

junge1 ( ) posted Sun, 12 February 2017 at 4:08 PM

Thank you for including one of my uploads this week. Congrats to all the other selectees!

Deenamic ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2017 at 4:32 PM
Forum Moderator

You're welcome everybody and many congratulations to you all! 😄

Denesia (Dee)

anahata.c ( ) posted Thu, 16 February 2017 at 2:23 PM

Thank you for including me. Beautiful selections.

Deenamic ( ) posted Fri, 17 February 2017 at 4:00 PM
Forum Moderator

You're welcome anahata.c! I hope you're having a great day or night! 😄

Denesia (Dee)

virginiese ( ) posted Sat, 25 February 2017 at 10:26 AM

excellent choices of picture ! Congrats to all !

Deenamic ( ) posted Sat, 25 February 2017 at 7:10 PM
Forum Moderator

Thank you virginiese! All the photographers above and in the gallery keep amazing us with their photos every week. 😄

Denesia (Dee)

KarmaSong ( ) posted Thu, 02 March 2017 at 5:39 AM

A gorgeous selection this week, these photos are a real pleasure looking at them ! Congratulations everyone ! 👍

alida ( ) posted Tue, 16 May 2017 at 2:26 AM

great gallery

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.