Mon, Sep 9, 11:29 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Animation

Welcome to the Animation Forum

Forum Moderators: Wolfenshire, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Animation F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 12:02 am)

In here we will dicuss everything that moves.

Characters, motion graphics, props, particles... everything that moves!
Enjoy , create and share :)
Remember to check the FAQ for useful information and resources.

Animation learning and resources:

[Animations]

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: An island girl catches a crab ( iRAY Animation Short )

poisinivy ( ) posted Mon, 13 March 2017 at 10:42 AM · edited Fri, 06 September 2024 at 4:30 AM

An island girl catches a crab ( iRAY Animation ) #Gallery Post Youtube link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TywuZY-oYYI This is just a test. I created 8 scenes testing Iray Iteration settings for animation in daz studio. this was done using a EVGA 980ti SC .The first scene I started with 35 iterations took 2 hours for a 150 key-frames . Last scene was 3500 Iterations . took 2 1/2 hours for the same amount of keyframes . . instead of making a stupid girl walking across a blank screen I threw all the test scenes together an came up with this silly animation. Created with DAZ STUDIO iRAY

LuxXeon ( ) posted Sun, 02 April 2017 at 7:22 PM

I really like the lighting in this one. Surprisingly, the noisy areas are relatively contained overall, considering the number of iterations you used for the translucent materials you used here (like the water), and the light bounces. I don't know which compositing software you use, but there are some very handy plugins available which could clean up most of the noisy areas in post-processing, allowing you to render with similar iterations for production. Something like neatvideo.com is pretty much industry standard noise removal tool for AE, Final Cut, Avid and others. Unfortunately, the TOS prevents me from including a direct link to their site, but it can possibly help your workflow with path tracing engines like Iray.

My Store
My Free Models
My Video Tutorials
My CG Animations
Instagram: @luxxeon3d
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/luxxeon

poisinivy ( ) posted Thu, 06 April 2017 at 1:41 PM

Thanks .. This was just a iteration test using Daz Studio and a NVIDIA 980ti graphic card. that is why some scene are more clear than others., I stared with 35 iterations and the more move the dial up the more clear the render became. But it also added to the render times like double for every 10 iterations tthat is why his was just a test to see what kind of render times i can get just using iRAY . thanks for watching make sure to check out my new animation episode of Karate Girl and the body snatchers. :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.