Sun, Oct 6, 6:46 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 10:48 pm)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Market Place Blog(?) Posts don't show body

mamba-negra ( ) posted Thu, 23 March 2017 at 8:28 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 7:44 AM

If I click on "Click Here" in the email I just got that mentioned a coupon, it doesn't show anything about the coupon. Just the subject. The same is true for all of the deals I've tried. I'm including two screenshots from what I'm seeing for Fabiana and Rhiannon's sales. Pretty much useless. And, I have no idea how to find out the coupon code referenced in the newsletter. rendo-feed-issues.jpgrendo-feed-issues2.jpg

mamba-negra ( ) posted Thu, 23 March 2017 at 8:29 PM

FWIW, I did try opening these in Chrome (my default browser), Firefox and Safari. All showed the same thing. I am on a mac, but that shouldn't matter, unless your devs are shooting for some Windows only browser.

Ippotamus ( ) posted Thu, 23 March 2017 at 8:48 PM

Yep ,same here. Posted in the bug/tech section as well.

jennblake ( ) posted Fri, 24 March 2017 at 12:24 PM

This was a temporary issue yesterday and has been corrected. 😄

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.