Sun, Oct 6, 7:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: difficulty searching renderosity marketplace and ? add-on pack

estherau ( ) posted Wed, 05 April 2017 at 6:14 PM · edited Sat, 05 October 2024 at 6:01 PM

Hi, I tried to search for this hair by Ali (a very useful hair by the way), Hr-050 to see if there were any texture add on sets. I cannot find it unless i google it and renderosity. weird. Also does anyone know if there is an addon pack. I can't search this either of course. Love esther

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

Coleman ( ) posted Wed, 05 April 2017 at 9:44 PM

I love Ali hair too. Ali shows all their creations at mankahoo dot com.

Wolfie always seems to make texture sets for Ali hair and those products are usually called "Touchable"... like Touchable 50. I think older Ali hair didn't have many texture addons by 3rd party vendors.

bwldrd ( ) posted Wed, 05 April 2017 at 10:36 PM

Yeah, renderosity own search seems not to find any product in the catalog that is not actually available for purchase any longer here at the store.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Consider me insane if you wish, but is your reality any better?

SamTherapy ( ) posted Thu, 06 April 2017 at 2:54 AM

If you can't find it directly, you can still get to the product page if you have bought the item. Go to your purchase history and find it from there. It probably won't help find any add ons for it, though.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

Helos ( ) posted Thu, 06 April 2017 at 3:16 AM · edited Thu, 06 April 2017 at 3:17 AM

The hair is here: https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/hr-050/73470 but it's not longer available at RMP.

If there are any current texture add on sets, you should find them at Rendo.

Henning

adzan ( ) posted Thu, 06 April 2017 at 5:19 AM · edited Thu, 06 April 2017 at 5:19 AM

Prematos - made the add on 'Beauty HR - 050' but it's no longer available and Prematos isn't listed as a vendor here any longer.

I'm not 100% sure but I think -Wolfie- might have sold a 'Touchable Hr-050' add-on pack but I couldn't find a link

estherau ( ) posted Mon, 17 April 2017 at 9:16 AM

the beauty one is unavailable. what hair do you recommend that is like this but not the Hr-050? Love esther

EnglishBob ( ) posted Tue, 18 April 2017 at 5:16 AM · edited Tue, 18 April 2017 at 5:20 AM

I think Hr-107 is a similar style, and more versatile (it has a ponytail as well as a braid): http://www.mankahoo.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=208

Wolfie has done a 'Touchable' set for it, which I can recommend: https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/touchable-hr-107/99353

Last but not least, I made an EasyPose rig for the braid: http://www.morphography.uk.vu/dlhair.html

estherau ( ) posted Fri, 21 April 2017 at 9:17 PM

Thanks for that. In my cart! I just saw your flo hair. that looks awesome. Wow, good job EnglishBob. I wouldn't mind that for V4 with morphing bangs would be just right for my comic. Love esther

EnglishBob ( ) posted Sat, 22 April 2017 at 11:15 AM

estherau posted at 5:00PM Sat, 22 April 2017 - #4303199

I wouldn't mind [Flo Hair] for V4

Thanks! I have an unfinished Flo for V4 project on my disk, and judging by the file dates I've revisited it more than once. I think I tried to correct some aspects I wasn't happy with, which may have been a mistake. I'll have another go at it when I have the time, and not try to be too clever about it. :)

estherau ( ) posted Sat, 22 April 2017 at 5:58 PM

ooh i will be really looking forward to that. Love esther

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.