Fri, Oct 4, 10:26 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / The Break Room

Welcome to the The Break Room Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Lobo3433

The Break Room F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 03 3:54 am)

Subject: Radio Garden

Kenmac ( ) posted Sun, 09 April 2017 at 12:25 PM · edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 10:26 AM

This is something I was originally going to post as an O.T. posting in the Poser forum but since we now have this forum I figured I'd post it here.

This website has probably the most intuitive and innovative way of listening to online radio stations worldwide that I've seen so far. No menus, no countries to select. Just make sure you click on "Live" and the radio streams will pop up.

Here's the website: Radio Garden I've been listening to stations from England, Ireland, Mexico, Iceland, Australia, various Caribbean countries, Cuba, Jamaica, etc. as well as assorted South American countries and various U.S. and Canadian cities and towns. A couple of nights ago I was listening to a station from Fiji. It's one of those websites where you think you might spend 5 or 10 minutes on but you end up staying over an hour.

Kendra ( ) posted Thu, 13 April 2017 at 9:52 PM

That's awesome. Thanks for the link. I'm in Scotland right now and it's cool being able to surf around the Cancun Mexico area. (my summer vacation spot when I can afford it)

...... Kendra

Kenmac ( ) posted Fri, 14 April 2017 at 12:16 AM

Kendra posted at 1:16AM Fri, 14 April 2017 - #4302506

That's awesome. Thanks for the link. I'm in Scotland right now and it's cool being able to surf around the Cancun Mexico area. (my summer vacation spot when I can afford it)

You're welcome Kendra. It's an addictive website. 😃

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.