Thu, Oct 3, 12:16 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / New Poser Users Help

Welcome to the New Poser Users Help Forum

Forum Moderators: Anim8dtoon, RedPhantom, Staff

New Poser Users Help F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 03 11:49 am)

New to Poser? Ask questions here for expert help!

Subject: Turn off "Box View" in preview?

mmitchell_houston ( ) posted Tue, 23 May 2017 at 4:15 PM · edited Fri, 12 July 2024 at 12:39 PM

I opened an old file 2005, and in those days I had a clunky PC, so I had the preview set to show a "boxy view" of the model, so it would be faster to pose and update things. In other words, every time you changed the lights or the pose, the image of the figure swaps to a bunch of rough boxes with no detail so a low-powered PC doesn't get bogged down trying to make changes.

For the life of me, I can't remember what this view option is called, nor can I remember how to turn it off. Any ideas?

- - - - - - - - - -
System: 
Alienware m16 R2 Laptop | Windows 11 Home | 64GB RAM |  Intel Core Ultra 7 155H 1.40 GHz | Nvidia RTX 4070 Laptop GPU 8GB 4608 CUDA Cores
mikemitchellonline.blogspot.com   |   Poser Noir Comics Tutorial   |   Illustrations Honored by Renderosity

ThunderStone ( ) posted Tue, 23 May 2017 at 4:35 PM

Check your document display style.

===========================================================

Poser: Poser 11.3 ...... Units: inches or meters depends on mood
Bryce: Bryce Pro 7.1.074
Image Editing: Corel Paintshop Pro
Renderer: Superfly, Firefly

9/11/2001: Never forget...

Smiles are contagious... Pass it on!

Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday

RedPhantom ( ) posted Tue, 23 May 2017 at 6:02 PM
Site Admin

in display>tracking, choose full tracking

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

mmitchell_houston ( ) posted Wed, 24 May 2017 at 3:10 AM

RedPhantom posted at 3:10AM Wed, 24 May 2017 - #4305808

in display>tracking, choose full tracking

THANK YOU! The moment you said it, it all came back to me. That completely solved my problem. :-)

- - - - - - - - - -
System: 
Alienware m16 R2 Laptop | Windows 11 Home | 64GB RAM |  Intel Core Ultra 7 155H 1.40 GHz | Nvidia RTX 4070 Laptop GPU 8GB 4608 CUDA Cores
mikemitchellonline.blogspot.com   |   Poser Noir Comics Tutorial   |   Illustrations Honored by Renderosity

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.