Thu, Sep 19, 9:49 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:13 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: A way to sort by stores that accept coupons.

Sabby ( ) posted Wed, 24 May 2017 at 10:55 AM · edited Wed, 18 September 2024 at 10:04 AM

Maybe I am blind, but I can't find a way to sort the market place by products that accept coupons. I am hate having to go to each product before seeing that I can't use coupons on them.

To be honest, I'd rather not buy from stores that don't allow coupons, since as a vendor; I feel it is perfectly fair that we pay for half of the coupon and as a shopper; I really dislike having to remove things from my wishlist that I will now never purchase because it can't be bought with a coupon.

I will still occasionally buy items from vendors who do not allow coupons, but sometimes I'd like to be able to sort by only vendors who allow it. (Like during a big coupon.)

On a side note, my store was accidentally left with 'not accepting coupons' turned on after a sale once. I made 32% less money during those weeks when it was turned off, I track and spread sheet my sales. By not allowing coupons you are cutting your own sales/profits. It's not like we run out of inventory if too many people buy our products.

Renderosity Store :: Daz3D Store :: Facebook

Sabby ( ) posted Wed, 24 May 2017 at 11:03 AM

My experience may not reflect others experience regarding coupons, I am just saying for me it was a noticeable decline in sales - it was during a bigger coupon tho of 25% off - which could also have something to do with how much volume of sales were lost.

Renderosity Store :: Daz3D Store :: Facebook

jennblake ( ) posted Wed, 24 May 2017 at 4:47 PM

Currently we don't have a way to sort by allowing coupons. Thank you for the suggestion. 😄

dbwalton ( ) posted Mon, 23 January 2023 at 6:45 PM

I realize this is an old forum, but it would be nice to have a check box that allows one to filter out products where coupons are void.  The red coupon icon is nice, but if Renderosity would like us to use those coupons (and the end result would be more purchases), a check box along with all the others that is simple...

[  ] Show Coupon Eligible Items Only

Of course, the other alternative would be to simply make coupons available on the total purchase - regardless of the item.  :) 

Brent

P.S.  DAZ is WORSE.   I got a $5 off coupon, and EVERYTHING I'd add to my cart from my wish list the coupon was void.

MarkCM ( ) posted Thu, 26 January 2023 at 10:38 AM

I'd also like to be able to filter by items on my wishlist.

Digger6259 ( ) posted Sat, 04 February 2023 at 5:25 AM

I tried all month to use my coupons and was never able to use it, the program doesn't give me a reason why it just doesn't use it . coupons and giveaways is one of the big reasons for paying for a prime membership isn't it ? I mean why pay for prime if you cant reap some of the benefits.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.