Wed, Sep 18, 11:05 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical

Welcome to the Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical Forum

Forum Moderators: nerd

Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 16 2:29 pm)

banner

Welcome to the Poser Forums! Need help with these versions, advice on upgrading? Etc...you've arrived at the right place!

Looking for Poser Tutorials? Find those HERE

Subject: My added libraries in Poser Pro 11 are empty

majesticacronym ( ) posted Sun, 02 July 2017 at 10:29 AM · edited Thu, 08 August 2024 at 2:25 PM

I saved my personal libraries from Poser 8 through Poser Pro 2014. They have been added to each Poser as I bought them, were updated and always worked. Yesterday, I loaded my libraries to my new computer and added them to Poser Pro 11. Most are showing as empty. Some are showing some of the contents of the library. None are showing all of the contents of the library. Is there something I am doing wrong? Thanks.

Miss B ( ) posted Sun, 02 July 2017 at 2:49 PM

Have you given Poser Pro 11 time to "recognize" everything in the various Libraries? I started viewing my Library externally, but when it was still part of the PP11 UI, I noticed a lag of time until everything was viewable in the Library panel. I'm not sure that's the issue you're experiencing, but it could be, especially if your Runtimes are large.

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

majesticacronym ( ) posted Sun, 02 July 2017 at 11:35 PM

Hi Miss B. I gave it about 1/2 hour to "recognize" a library. It picked up only one set of items from the library. My Runtimes are fairly large which is why I broke them done into categories. They worked fine in all previous versions of Poser, but they are useless in Poser 11 Pro. I may have to delete the program and go back to Poser Pro 2014.

ironsoul ( ) posted Mon, 03 July 2017 at 2:56 AM

Installing pp2014 on the new PC will be a good test to check the content was copied across ok. I went through a similar process last year and had problems with older content but v4 or newer worked ok.

WandW ( ) posted Tue, 04 July 2017 at 6:14 PM

What directory did you install them to? You also might check the permissions of the files...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Wisdom of bagginsbill:

"Oh - the manual says that? I have never read the manual - this must be why."
“I could buy better software, but then I'd have to be an artist and what's the point of that?"
"The [R'osity Forum Search] 'Default' label should actually say 'Don't Find What I'm Looking For'".
bagginsbill's Free Stuff... https://web.archive.org/web/20201010171535/https://sites.google.com/site/bagginsbill/Home

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.