Sun, Oct 6, 8:06 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: EZSkin 3, is this an error?

rokket ( ) posted Wed, 09 August 2017 at 7:21 PM ยท edited Sat, 05 October 2024 at 12:42 PM

When I use EZSkin 3 in PP11, I get a popup window when I apply the shader that says:

C:Program FilesSmith MicroPoser 11RuntimePythonposerScriptsScriptsMenuEZSkin3.pyc:4585: RuntimeWarning: Parsing SetFloat() Usage: SetFloat( value). Interpreted 0th tuple component as float.

Is this an error of some sort? I'm not much of a Python coder, so I know exactly nothing about it. Sorry if this is a dumb question.

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.

ironsoul ( ) posted Wed, 09 August 2017 at 10:14 PM

Might help https://forum.smithmicro.com/topic/232/hmmm-python-error-after-updating-to-sr4/13

Miss B ( ) posted Wed, 09 August 2017 at 10:19 PM

Ohhh, since I've never seen that error message, I couldn't imagine what would cause it. I think my never installing the 32-bit binaries with Poser updates is probably why.

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

ironsoul ( ) posted Wed, 09 August 2017 at 10:52 PM

I guess Poser is saying "you've given me more numbers than I was expecting so I'm going to take the first one". Don't recall EZskin prompting for a list so its most likely the script has got confused over something and its really an error rather than a warning.

parkdalegardener ( ) posted Thu, 10 August 2017 at 5:58 AM

It's a Python error caused by ezSkin. There is an ezSkin update that fixes it.

rokket ( ) posted Thu, 10 August 2017 at 8:03 AM

I heard from Snarly himself that it is indeed EZSkin and it needs the update. I am 13 pixel samples into a 20 sample render, but I will get the update as soon as it finishes. Probably tomorrow.

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.